Find the Rider.

Remnant was once a place of more than just Faunus, Man and Grimm. It use to hold Elves, Dwarfs, Trolls, Orcs, Uruk and other creatures of mystical orgins. In a time long forgotten there was a black Gate. A huge gate that separated evil creatures such as Orcs, Goblins, Uruk, trolls, and more from Man, Faunus, Elf, and Dwarf. Men of Gondor, now known as Vale Were stationed on the Black Gate to watch these creatures. The land in which these creatures lived was known as Mordor. It had fallen into the ocean. One Ranger who served on the Black Gate was known as Tailon. He was the best ranger always the kindest. (I don't know the story line that well for the first game.) He was killed with his family one day by orcs and Uruk who attacked the Black Gate. It was upon his death he met Celebrimbor the creator of the rings of Power. 3 to the elves, 7 the dwarf lords, and 9 to the rulers of men. He at first served as Saurons friend and ring maker. He created them thinking Sauron wanted peace among all creatures but he was deceived just as the ones whom the rings were made for. Sauron only wanted order. His order for he created another ring in secret. He poured his evil soul into the ring. With it he proceeded to control the 9 men who became Wraiths, revenants of their formerselfs. After meeting Celebrmibor Tailon learned he was banished from death (for some reason). Thus they went on a quest to get revenge against Sauron. So Celebrimbor instructed Tailon to go to a mountain of fire and ash to create a new ring of Power free from Saurons influence. With it he raised an Army being known as the bright lord. They were successful to a point and culled most of the Orcs, Trolls, and other creatures to the point of near extinction. After his conquest Celebrimbor disappeared leaving Tailon immortal and living alone in the forest plains of Remnant. Now no one knows where he disappeared too. The only way to know who he is now is by a good ring with blue forgotten language of Elfs on it and a banner with a blue hand on it.

No one pov

At Beacon student sat in Profressors Oobleck taught the Ancient history of Myth. "As the Armies Of Gondor and Rohan claimed victory against the evil forces of Sauron his Tower fell while the land of which was Mordor fell into the ground as water from the ocean claimed it. All that is left today is the mountain of which Sauron created his Ring of Power from. It lays dormant to this day. Aragon king of Gondor led an era of peace and equality between Men and Faunus that lasted for awhile until he died. Today we honor him and those who fought by?" Oobleck looked to the class to see one person raising their hand. "Jaune Arc? Do you know?" (In this Jaune is much better swordsman and is a master marksman due to events that will be explained shortly. Also he has a bow.)

"We light candle in ancient lamps and hang them by the door to symbolize the beacons of Gondor that must be lit to show this it is in danger. That is how Rohan knew that the white city needed help." Jaime said as everyone stared at him confused and thinking he was wrong.

"That is correct Mister Arc. Not many remember. How do you know of that tradition? If you don't mind me asking." Oobleck asked as Jaune looked down.

"I learned it from a man who lives near us. He lights it this time of year and gaves us bread as a gift. I do not know his name but he looks like a Ranger right out of the books. He goes by Ryder." Jaune said looking down. " He taught me everything I knew to get into Beacon."

"Mister Arc please see me with your team after all your classes are done." Oobleck said as Jaune looked scared. "Now onto the era that followed Aragons rein."

Timeskip.

Jaune and his team sat in Ooblecks class after school wondering what happened. "Jaune what did you do?" Nora asked as he shrugged. Then Ozpin walked in with Glynda and Oobleck.

"I don't see this as a proper use of our resources." Glynda announced as she looked at Ozpin.

"We have to make sure. Just to be safe." Oobleck said.