2__"I'm here! "

"What are you doing here Rayna?" She felt Asma's warm hand on her cold shoulder, lost of breath, she shook her head. She had no explanation of standing in a foggy lawn leaving the warmth of hall inside. "I'm leaving, Innaya isn't feeling well." Asma was concered finding Rayna fretful but she knew it wasn't an appropriate place to intrigue. "You should be inside. " She reminded her and left.

Rayna knew that she should be attending the party, rather then standing here. But she was scared, what if she saw him again or worse what if he see's her.
Everything was same inside, no one acknowledged her absence and she was glad about it. Her eyes roamed around the corner where she was seated before, it was empty, but she still dreaded to sit there.
She walked passed the crowd, her chin almost touching her sternum. She stop when the blabbering of people faded and cold air touched her. "I told my maid to close it" Rayna startled at voice, turned. She shook her head in exasperation , her heels clicked as she walked towards Rayna, the toned legs sneaking out of her gown everytime she took her right step. "They must be busy somewhere" She smiled, as Rayna reciprocated.
"Why are you standing alone?"

"I'm fine Meher. " She mummbled.

"Common sweetheart, you need to indulge in here." She grabbed her hand and tried to take her in the gathering.

"I don't want to go." Rayna, wimpered.

"Ignoring people isn't gonna help"
Only if she knew, today she was hiding. Rayna, couldn't protest any longer as Meher took her in the party, she introduced her with some people, and Rayna remained besides her the whole time. " You get yourself a drink. I'll be back" She patted her and left. Rayna was relieved, ready to have her own time, she get herself a coconut drink and sat in the same corner, after a good hour she saw Meher striding towards her, excited.
"Come I want you to meet a friend" she giggled. She was pulled behind Meher, her eyes lowered still escaping everyone's gaze.
"Hey! Meet Rayna." her eyes again landed on him, this time he reciprocated. His eyes held more intensity than her's could ever hold.
The same dark eyes, thick hair and the gloomy face, this time with no injury.

"I'm Izad. " he forwarded his hand as a gesture of greeting.

****************************

"It's Izad Shah. " She raised her eyes from below only to see a hand fowarded to her.
Rayna again started collecting her books from ground. "I think, you need a hand" he bent down, and grabbed a book that was immediately snatched away.

"Did I ask for it? " Izad looked at her, stunt. "You don't roam around shouting for a free help service unless another person ask for it" A 'wooo' hoats ecoed in the halls while Rayna strided towards Fatima, standing a few feets away.

"What the hell you did? " Fatima wispered as they walked through the corridor. She couldn't help but laughed along the crowd.

"What? You told me to stay away from him" Fatima looked her as if she had grown two heads.

" That didn't include misbehaving " Fatima replied.

"why are you laughing,"

" I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. "
Fatima said though her snickering.
"Btw he was smirking when you left"