Chapter 29

JUSTIN'S POV

  Y/N had been crying all night, and she even threw up at one point. Yet, she hasn't said a word to me at all. I began to wonder if this was about her father, or maybe something happened with Selena? I was out of the loop, and I wanted to be able to be there for my girl.

   Y/N'S POV

  I wanted to tell Justin how I was feeling. Well, what I was feeling, but I was so afraid that something would happen to him. My father was capable of many things, and he really didn't like Justin. My mother, I had no idea why she was even letting him back around in the first place, but he had probably sweet talked her by now. I was worried about her, too.

  I knew I would have to talk to Justin eventually, so I sniffed and said,"Justin?"

  He looked down at me and I said,"I'm afraid that my father will hurt you. I'm afraid that I won't get to marry you, and that something will break us apart. I know that I always lecture you about not leaving and us being together, but I just- you don't know my father. Jay, I've been blessed to have you all this time, and I don't want everything to fall apart."

  Justin gazed at me for a while, until he finally said,"Princess, it's okay for you to be afraid. It's okay for you to be vulnerable. You told me that, and now I'm telling you the same thing. I understand why you're so afraid, but this shouldn't stop you from getting what you've always wanted. I'm assuming that you've always wanted to marry me."

  I chuckled and Justin smiled at me before he said,"Anyway, I've also been blessed to have you, and we'll get through this just like we get through everything else. If we need to get security, I'll get it. If we need to even have a private wedding, that's fine. I just want you to know that I'm not cancelling anything. I want you to be my wife, and I want you to know that I'm not afraid of fighting for you."

  I leaned forward and kissed him. He kissed back and held me tight for the longest time. When I pulled away, I couldn't stop smiling.

  Justin smirked and I pushed him off the bed saying,"Don't get cocky, Bieber."

  I leaned over the bed and looked down at him saying,"Thank you for everything you've ever said or done for me. I love you."

  Justin placed a kiss on my hand and said,"You're welcome, and I love you. You want me to sing to you?"

  "What?"

  Justin blushed and stuttered saying,"W-Well, I-I just-"

  I giggled saying,"I'm just messing with you. Of course I want you to sing to me. I would love to hear your voice."

  I moved over, and Justin got back in beside me. I cuddled into him, and Justin began to sing to me. I ran my thumb across his neck while his voice filled the room. With the help of his amazing vocals, I found myself falling asleep.