twenty-six

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Lydia, you are so beautiful," He hummed, his eyes raking over her. She couldn't help but feel a little self-conscious under his hot gaze but that quickly dissipated once he nudged her back onto the bed.

He pressed a kiss on her lips, his fingertips roaming down her bare skin and sending shivers through her body. "Is this still okay?" He asked, pausing to look at her.

She nodded breathlessly, pulling him back into a kiss. His kisses were sweet, laced with lust that made her feel alive. His hands found her center, plunging two fingers inside of her. She arched her back in surprise -- it had been so long since she had been touched this way.

"You're already so wet." He murmured, pulling her into another kiss.

Hating that her hands were idle, Lydia reached down, grabbing his erect member. She matched the rhythm he had set for her, feeling a seed of satisfaction at the way he had tossed her head back with a low moan, his dark curls falling around his face.

The room was silent for a few moments as they both guided the other towards their respective orgasms. Ryan pulled his fingers out, leaning over to grab a condom from the night stand.

As he fished around, Lydia moved her hands up and down his body, admiring the tattoos on his chest. They were simple but they seemed meaningful, fitting. And they were hot. He was hot, so hot.

"I don't have a condom." He whispered. "I'm so sorry."

"I'm on birth control," She reassured him, biting her lip. "I'm okay with it as long as you are."

He nodded, pressing a kiss onto her lips before pulling away again. "Are you ready?" He asked, still hovering over her. She nodded and in a swift motion, Ryan was on his back and she was straddling him. "I need to see you." He murmured, his fingertips touching the dark tattoos that were littered up and down her arms.

She nodded, lowering herself onto him. Lydia let out a moan, allowing herself to feel the way that he filled her up before she started moving her hips.

Ryan gripped the sides of her hips, helping her to set the pace. Once he was satisfied with the pace, he moved his hand up the side of her ribcage until he was cupping her breast. He reached up, rolling her nipple in between his two fingers.

His other hand drifted south, finding her clit. Their eyes locked as they picked up the pace, speeding towards their respective climaxes.

"Lydia?" Lydia's eyes flew open, connecting with the same eyes from her dream. Ryan.

She sat up -- she hadn't been sleeping well lately so she must have dozed off after work. "I did not mean to fall asleep," She mumbled. Lydia couldn't bear to hold eye contact with Ryan, her mind still replaying that dream. It had been a long time since she had even thought about their encounter that had changed everything.

"Is everything okay?" The uncertainty, the shakiness in Ryan's voice caused Lydia to lift her gaze back to Ryan.

She nodded, chewing on her lip. She didn't want him to worry but she really didn't want to tell him that her mind had replayed their amazing sex for her and she was still reeling from it. "It's nothing, I promise." She glanced around, noticing that Caroline was nowhere to be seen. "Where is Caroline?" She asked, thankful for a reason to change the subject.