Chapter 1 - Breakaway

*Please Listen To Video, It Describes This Chapter Really Well!"

*Outft*

Hi! I'm Emma Erwin Enchanted! 

Yes Enchanted.

My mom is the so called "Villain" of Beauty and the Beast

But thing is, she is an AMAZING mother! All the other parents hate their children. They use them as slaves, servants, or don't even talk to them at all. But my mom is different. She is loving, caring, and encouraging! We live in an AMAZING house! At least for the Isle of the Lost.

 She is loving, caring, and encouraging! We live in an AMAZING house! At least for the Isle of the Lost

I know its small and rundown, but this is the best it gets here. I heard about Prince Ben's proclamation. It is to bring 5 kids over from The Isle of the Lost to Auradon! My mom wants me to go, but only to be able to have a better life. If I do go over, I will try to bring my mom to Auradon! But only with permission of course. See, my mom always taught me to be respectful, kind, and considerate to everyone. Even my enemies! But  don't have enemies. I just have friends and friends I haven't met yet! But my friends are Evie, Mal, jay, and Carlos, and they were taught to take what you want. So even though we're completely different, I still love them!

Oh that reminds me I have to go meet up with Evie, Mal, Jay and Carlo- oh no.

You hear that?

Yeah that's music, whenever it comes on, it means we have to sing a song. Weird right!

Well, let's go!

Mal-

They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil, and that makes me glad

Jay-

A dirty no good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home

Evie-

So I've got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me
I never got no love