Chapter 2 - Treat You Better

*Please Read A/N note on the bottom it's actually important & Listen to music video it describes Ben and Emma's relationship really well* 

3rd Pov:

When the 5 were all in the limo (Mal,Evie,Carlos,Jay on one side, Emma on the other) Carlos and Jay looked to their left and saw STACKS of candy. Jay and Carlos took one look at each other then started fighting over every sweet treat.

"OH MY GOD WILL YOU STOP!" Mal screamed at the 2 boys fed up with their behavior. But they didn't stop. 

I mean their Isle of the Lost kids what do you expect?

When they didn't stop Mal just kept on looking out the window on her right with her eyes closed. Until she felt something soft tingling her skin so without opening her eyes she swated the brush away from her

"Mal! Come on, here let me help you add some color onto your face" Evie said after picking up her brush and applying some blush

"Evie S-T-O-P, STOP."  Mal complained

"Uh fine." Evie gave in then moved to sit next to Em who was just watching Jay and Carlos fight over candy

"Hey Jay, this candy is salty like nuts on the inside, but sweet like I don't know what on the outside." Carlos said nudging Jay

"Really? Show me" Jay asked so Carlos opened him mouth revealing the chewed up tasty mystery (Resses Peanut Butternut Cups *THE BEST CANDY EVER*).

"EW Carlos that is totally gross!" Evie complained while putting her hands in front of her eyes while Emma just giggled softly yet still audible to hear.

Emma reached to her right and grabbed 2 sticks of a rock type candy. She handed the dark blue one to Evie and kept the blush pink one to herself.

"Aww thanks Em" Evie said with admiration in her eyes. 

Before everyone knew it the limo had reached Auradon Prep, and also before everyone knew it, this was the turning point for everyone.

**** is about to do DOWN from this point forward so get ready!

________________________________________________________________________________

Mal and Evie were the first 2 to step out of the limo. Mal just looked around with a scowl on her face and a hand over hey eyes trying to block out the sun. While Evie looked around and she just had pure happiness of her face.

The next 2 to step out were Carlos and Jay, well they more rolled out of the limo fighting over a blanket.

"Why do you want?" Carlos grunted

"Because YOU want it!" Jay also grunted

"But you got everything else an-" 

Before Carlos could Finnish they felt a tiny little kick at their legs. FG (Fairy Godmother), Ben, and Audrey were all wondering what made the 2 stop until they heard the most angelic voice they had ever heard.

"Boys come on" Emma exclaimed playfully then stepped out.

All eyes immediately went to her. The sun was angled perfectly so you could see every little perfection on her. Everyone from Auradon was truly Enchanted by this girl. I mean she is the Enchantress's daughter so what do you expect?

"Welcome to Auradon!" FG mother said with a preppy smile on her face, "I am the FG here. 3 ground rules are 1) No vandalism, 2) No sneaking out, and 3) It's lights out before 9:30!"

As a little joke Emma said, "Aah right you have a little thing about curfews" making her and the FG laugh

"Precisely! Now Audrey and Ben will show you around!" FG said then with a poof, just disappeared.