When We Met

Sandra meets your gaze and smiles as you take pictures, but this time, the smile looks genuine. She signals someone over, then whispers something in their ear. They walk up to the railing and tell only you to follow them. You wonder if you did something to upset Sandra as you're taken to a separate room, where he tells you that Sandra will be in in a few minutes. "Why would Sandra want to see me?" you wonder as you sit down with your camera beside you.

     A few minutes go by, and you hear footsteps and faint talking coming from the hall. Someone stop outside the door, says something, then you hear the doorknob turn. Sandra walks in, and smiles when she sees you. "Hi y/n, I'm sorry if I caused any inconvenience to you, but I just admire the fact that your fan page for me is one of the more unproblematic ones," She says as she closes the door and sits next to you.

    You say thank you and Sandra and you begin to have a conversation. "I've always been so jealous of how pretty you are," she says to you while seemingly admiring your face.

"Not nearly as gorgeous as you are," you say to her in reply, "I mean you have absolutely gorgeous physique."

"I absolutely admire you though, and the great personality that I saw on your account is even better in person," Sandra says to you.

"I'm not gonna lie, I never thought that you'd be this kind in person," you say, and giggle.

"I follow the golden rule," she replied with a smile, "I treat others the way they treat me. If they don't treat me with respect, why should I treat them with any more?"

The conversation with Sandra goes on for about twenty more minutes, and you look at your watch to see that it is now almost 9:00 PM. Sandra asks what time it is, and you tell her. "My limo leaves at 9:15," she says, "Would it be ok if you came back to my apartment with me and we could talk more?" she asks.

"Of course, it would be an honor." You reply in shock.

"Good. Gather your things and we'll be off then!" Sandra beams as she stands up and begins to get her things together.