Stay

As you and Sandra were led inside, she put her arm around you. She was about 4 inches taller than you, so she made you feel small and protected with her arm around you. Once you and Sandra made it into her apartment, you both took off your shoes and put your things down.

As she finished putting her things down, you pinned her against the wall and kissed her. You felt the same electricity as you did when your lips first made contact in the car. It was like a jolt of energy coursing through all the veins in your body. You moved one hand to the back of her head and ran your fingers through her hair,and you could sense her smiling as you did so. You moved her other hand around her back and held her close to you. She began to run her fingers through your hair, but then she pushed you backwards onto the bed that was behind you. You fell down onto the bed, and were slightly taken aback by how comfortable it was. Sandra now has her arms around your neck and she was sitting on top of you. You unzipped her dress and she only stopped kissing you to let you pull it off. "Stay y/n. At least for the night, please?" Sandra looked at you with her hands clasped behind your neck.

"I'll stay as long as you want me to baby," you reply smiling as you lightly stroke her face.

She sat up on you again stopping to say, "Ugh I can't wait to get out of this dress! Would you mind if we just got into our pajamas now y/n?"

"No! I don't mind at all, but I don't have my things with me so maybe i could borrow a pair of your pajamas?" you replied with a shy smile.

"Yeah of course you can y/n!! Follow me," Sandra said as she got up and grabbed your arm gently and led you over to the closet.

She opened the closet door and led you inside. The closet was rather large for being in an apartment but there weren't many clothes inside. "I don't have too many clothes in here because I was only staying yesterday night and tonight for the event taking place in the city," she said as she went through the clothes in the closet.

She picked out a pair of light blue silk pajamas and handed them to you. "How are these?"

"I love them!!" you reply as you take them from her, purposefully brushing her hand as you do so.

Sandra blushed and looked at the ground before looking through the closet again. She took out a pair of purple silk pajamas for herself. "Here, I'll show you to the bathroom so you can get changed," she says to you with a smile.

    She gently grabbed you and showed you to the bathroom, giving you a small kiss on the cheek before saying, "I'll get dressed out here while you change."

    As you changed, you overheard Sandra humming, and every now and then she would whisper your name to herself. As you finished changing, you grabbed your clothes and opened the door. Sandra still hadn't finished getting dressed, but she was facing away from you. You bit your lip seeing her in only her silky pants and a bra. As she began to pull the night shirt over her head, you started walking over to her. You marveled at how she seemed to move with such grace. Sandra heard you walking up behind her, so she turned around with a smile on her face.

"I heard you come out of the bathroom," she said sheepishly before yawning, "I'm so tired   y/n, would you mind if we went to bed now?"

"I don't mind at all. As long as I can be the little spoon!" you replied happily.

    As you got into bed, Sandra turned the lights off before climbing into the bed next to you. She wrapped her arms around you as she lay beside you and you smiled while falling asleep, thinking about how lucky you are to have this relationship with her.