YOU PROMISED

Y/N POV

I got up from bed to see Billie wasn't in bed I didn't mind maybe she had a meeting today again. She's been having theses meetings every morning. It hurts my heart because we have been distant lately. And we have a 5 month old daughter together. But lately I feel like she's been lying to me but I don't want to confront her. I don't want my baby to live life with with out her mom or have to have 2 different houses. No ma'am but I'm to scared to know the truth. We have been together for 5 years now we're both 18 i don't want this to happen.

LATER THAT DAY

I was chopping vegetables angrily Billie hasn't come home yet and Isa was bugging the living shit out of me because she wanted to see Billie. I hear the front door open and footsteps. But I continue chopping my vegetables when I heard Billie.

Billie: Babe why so mad?
Y/n: Yes Im ducking mad Im fucking stressed out

I turned around holding the knife pointing it at her. She jumped and stared at the knife then at my with a surprise face.

Y/n: Where have you been all day? I was worried Isa wouldn't shut up
Billie: I had a meeting th-

I cut her off not believing her at all no ma'am.

Y/n: Bullshit your meetings dont last a full fucking day Billie
Billie: Baby please I was in a meeting and we lost track of time

I look at her and I can tell she was lying because she started to tick.

Y/n: Are you cheating on me?

My voice cracked and tears welled my eyes. I look up at Billie and she had a shock face on. Then looked down ticking again.

Billie: Babe I would never. Why do you think that?

I look at her starting to tick a lot. I stare at her in disbelief.

Y/n: Look at me and tell me your not cheating

She slowly looked in my eyes.

Y/n: Are you cheating on me?
Billie: I'm sorry

She broke down crying.

Billie: I'm so sorry Y/n I'm so fucking stupid

I felt myself go numb. I look at her with such hate. Tears go down my face. I started to have flashbacks with her but I didn't want that. I shook my head as she was looking at my crying her eyes out. I let go of the knife making my way to our daughter room as Billie followed behind. I pack some cloths for Isa.

Y/n: Im going to my parents house
Billie: YOU CANT LEAVE ME PLEASE
Y/n: YOU CHEATED ON ME BILLIE

She started to cry harder.

Y/n: YOU DIDNT EVEN THINK ABOUT ISA

She just down ashamed.

Billie: GIVE ME A CHANCE I WILL CHANGE I SWEAR I WANT TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT PLEASE

I didn't look at her but scoff.

Y/n: WHY WOULD I? YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF YOUR OWN ACTIONS BILLIE! PLUS I DONT WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WHERE I HAVE TO WONDER WHEN AND WHO YOUR GOING TO CHEAT ON ME WITH!
Billie: PLEASE BABY DONT GO DO IT FOR ISA ILL MAKE THINGS RIGHT

I look at her and my anger went away I'm so in love. But what she did was wrong but I can't hate her. She walked up to me and hold my hand. She looked in my eyes.

Billie: Dis morning was a mistake I wasn't in the right head space
Y/n: Fine I forgive you but I'm only doing it for Isa your going to have to regain my trust
Billie: Ok

1 MONTH LATER

I woke up our bed Billies arms wrapped around me. I turned and face her and kiss her nose. What she's so fucking cute. She smiled and woke up. She looked at me and kissed my lips. We started making out and I tough on her roots. We then hear Isa cry so I got up. I opened her door picked her up and brought her to Billie. Billie started playing with her I go to the kitchen to make her bottle but there was no formula. Well shit. I got back and pick up Isa and put her in her car seat.

Y/n: Im gonna go buy her more formula
Billie: Okay Baby

I kiss her lips and leave.

40 MINUTES LATER

I got home there was a lot of people at the store. But what I noticed was that someone's car was in our driveway. I didn't recognize it. But I didn't think much of it. We enter the house I put the formula away. And picked up Isa walking towards our bedroom opening the door slowly and freeze in my spot at the site. Billie in between some girls thighs. I feel my tears fall when I lose it.

Y/n: BILLIE!

They both turned our way as Billies eyes widen with horror.

Billie: Y/N?! Oh my god y/n I-
Y/n: YOU PROMISED

I said through tears.

Billie: I -I can explain

I walk up to Billie giving her Isa and walk up to the whore and slap the shit out of her and pull her hair out dragging her out of the house as Billie follows. Once she was out I looked at Billie through my tears.

Billie: Baby I- I
Y/n: I AM NOT YOUR BABY YOU FUCKING WHORE ASS SLUT

She started to cry hard as I roll my eyes. I get Isa back walk my way aggressively to our room.

Billie: Y/N IM SO SORRY PLEASE LET ME MAKE THIS RIGHT AGAIN PLEASE
Y/n: YOU CANT MAKE THINGS RIGHT ANYMORE

She started to cry harder. I looked at her with hate in my eyes.

Y/n: How many times
Billie: Many