I TRIED TO GIVE YOU EVERYTHING 2

Y/n POV

Oh my god. Was all I can think about. Is that really her. Is that really Billie? It can't be. I wanted to go up to her but I couldn't. She broke me. She made me feel like shit. I could never trust anyone ever again. I feel trapped lost useless. She ruined my life. She ruined my self confidence my everything. I want to ruin her like she did to me. But I can't do that to her. I'm not that kind of person. Even after everything she has done I still love her.

Billies POV

I quickly run out of the coffee shop to my car. I just couldn't see her. She had someone else that wasn't me. She's looks happy with her. She probably doesn't even remember me or what to remember me. But I don't blame her. I broke her I hurt her so bad. I could never and I mean ever forgive myself. What I did was just horrible. After that night I stop all contact with him but he still tried to hang out. But I obviously pushed him away.

Y/n: Billie?

I hear a soft knock. I turn to face window as I hear her voice. I look at her and just want to kiss her but I can't that's just not right.

I roll my window down as I look at her.

Y/n: Long time no see
Billie: Yeah
Y/n: So how's everyone?
Billie: Finneas And Claudia are engaged
Y/n: Oh that's good
Billie: Yeah

I look down because Finneas and I always planned to have a double wedding. But obviously that's not going to happen anymore.

Y/n: Are you okay?
Billie: Yeah just can't But feel sad you moved on

I look at her with pain in my eyes. As she gave me a confused look.

Y/n: What do you mean?
Billie: The girl you were with
Y/n: Oh that's my cousin she's blind so I help her navigate through things and stuff
Billie: Oh

I can't help but smile. She's free I might have a chance at winning her back.

Billie: Do you maybe want to go out some day?
Y/n: Like a date?
Billie: Like a date

I look at her with hopeful eyes.

Y/n: Im not sure
Billie: Come on please
Y/n: Im sorry i can't i have a boyfriend
Billie: Oh
Y/n: Nah Im just playing

I just smile at her. Maybe I will get a second chance.