Q & A - My Questions

Me: Clementine, How do you feel that your story have come to an end?

Clem: I'm honestly sad that my story have come to end. Because many of my fan were just crying, wondering if their going to be a season 5. And if what going to happen now for the series. When we did the sense where AJ put my hat on the dresser. I was actually crying in the background.

Me: Marlon you have been my favourite character seen the first episode season 4. And I want to know. How did you feel when they kill you off at the end the first episode?

Marlon: I was actually a little disappointed that kill me off at the end. I mean they did only wanted to see how AJ is crazy then he is. I got to still watch the rest of the episode. I was still not happy to get into the actions or to see what happened to Minnie. But it is a Walking Dead series, every characters dies.

Me: Louis, many fan knew right a away that you were going to be one of Clementine's love interest before episode 1 and 2 were release. What does that make you feel about that?

Louis: Honestly I was surprise how many fans have alright guessing that I was going to be one of Clem's love interest. I was even surprise when we were making episode 2 and they say that "Okay so the love interest for Clementine is Louis, and Violet" I was stock how so many fans were right that I was one of them for her

Me: What about you Violet?

Violet: I didn't know that Clementine was Bi until they said she was Bi. I was like "Are you for real now?" and I was not expecting that Clem was finally going to have a love interest in the series. I didn't know that I was going to be one of them. I did knew Louis was one of them, but I heard that a lot of fan were saying Marlon we going to be the another, but that never happen

Marlon: I think that if I was alive. I would be a love interest to Clem, after she help me change and to be a better person. But that never happen? At least for the fans who do like Marlontine, they can make fan-fiction about that. Some are pretty good, others not so much.

Me: James, did you ever went back to your barn and maybe found Clem's leg?

James: I did. And I though that she was dead, but when I when back to the school and saw her lost a leg. And was happy to see that she survive. After that I just left, to left her have peace.

That all the question for now. If you have a questions for them. Leave them in the comments.