Ericson Squad Questions

Me: For the leaders of The Ericson Squad how does it feel that the fan ship you too before episode 1 was release? And to just for you to know, I'm one of those fan who ship you too as well.

Marlon: I think that if I was still alive and redeem myself then I think their relationship that would be a really cute ship.

Clem: I agree. Seeing 2 people working together as leaders, and talking about their dark past would really would make a really cute couple.

Me: How do you guys feels for having your own fanmade series that I made call The Final Season Franchise?

Louis: It's really cool. I love to see the characters growling and seeing them in different worlds.

Violet: It felt nice to see our friends having more roles then just the main characters. Like me, Louis, or even Tenn.

Tenn: I feel more stronger in these stories then in the game.

Me: James. How does it feel for fans to ship you with Clementine, Louis, or even Mitch?

James: Very random. I never thought people would ship me with Louis, Mitch, or even Clementine. Why did they ship me with Clem anyway.

Me: That's because fans didn't know you were gay. They even thought that you might be bi like her.

James: Ah. Ok. Got it.

(I'm sure all of you would love to ask them. Just comment then on Wattpad.)