Chapter 3 : Choices & An Old Friend

As the days past and Koneko had decided to talk to the others about this, they made their way to Y/n's home Rias and her peerage followed by Kuroka, Ravel and Irina.

Kuroka : "are you sure we're going in the right direction"

Koneko : "yes, I can smell his scent we are getting closer to him"

As the group finally arrived at Y/n's home they saw a cloaked figure standing infront of a pack of wolves as they ate a deer that Y/n most likely killed.

Y/n : "a Vampire, A Dragon, A Phenex, A Angel and what's this I smell, another Nekomata my, you certainly have quite the group there Koneko"

Before Koneko could speak Rias beat her to it.

Rias : "so you must be Y/n, my name is..."

Y/n : "Rias Gremory and you have your peerage, Akeno Himejima your queen, Yuuto Kiba and Xenovia Quarta your Knights, Asia Argento and Gasper Vladi your bishops, Koneko Toujou and Rosswiess your Rooks, Issei Hyoudou your Pawn, and with you you have Kuroka Toujou Koneko's sister, Ravel Phenex the Hairess of the Phenex family and Irina Shidou Michael's Ace"

Everyone but Koneko was put on Guard, how did he know who they all were and why would he want to know.

Rias : "how do you know our names"

Y/n : "simple really, after me and Koneko's little chat I did some research and find out quite a bit about all of you, but as for Kuroka...I'm surprised you don't recognise my voice but then again it has been a few years since we past spoke hasn't it.....Black Cat"

Everyone looked at Kuroka who's eyes were widen in surprise, only one person that she ever met before has called her that....it was the one who saved both her and Koneko from their master.

Kuroka : "I...is that really you"

Y/n pulled his hood down and smiled.

Y/n : "how else would I be Black Cat"

Everyone's everywiden as for the first time ever, they witnessed as Kuroka began to cry she suddenly ran to Y/n with an angry look on her, as she got to his she bagan hitting his chest.

Kuroka(Crying) : "where were you I thought you had died....you idiot, idiot, Idiot"

Y/n wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him, as she cried on his chest he held her rubbing her head.

Y/n : "I'm sorry, let it all out Black Cat"

After she had done they looked at everyone who was in complete shock.

Koneko : "you know each other"

Y/n sighed and looked at Koneko.

Y/n : "yes we have, I'm surprised you don't remember as well Shirone"

Koneko's eyes widen.

Koneko : "how do you know"

Y/n : "Koneko, for years Kuroka was blamed for killing your ex-master when it was her to begin with"

Everyone looked a bit confused all apart form Y/n and Kuroka.

Rias : "what's that supposed to mean"

Y/n : "it means Kuroka didn't kill her master....I did"

This shocked everyone but Y/n and Kuroka who already know that Y/n was the one that killed their ex-master.

Irina : "why would you do that"

Y/n sighed again.

Y/n : "years ago their ex-master got a sample of my blood, I guess he must of found it after a fight I had but after he knew what it was he tried creating a Devil/Werewolf hybrid, after a while I began to notice that the same creature that attacked Koneko started showing up not knowing what this thing was I decided to find out where they were coming from, that's when I found out his plan to create a weapon from my blood and a devils after a while I got to chatting with Kuroka in secret but soon I found his journal that said he will try and use Koneko and Kuroka seeing as they were half devil and maybe the blood would work on them"

Asia : "what happened next"

Y/n : "I got into his lab thanks to Kuroka and when I found out he was planning on using the girls soon he walked into the same lap, I then changed and killed him not only did he try and use my blood to create something so stupid but he tried using the girls as test subjects, after I killed him I went into the chamber and destroyed as many of the abominations as I could, when I came back Kuroka was on the run and Shiorne was being hunted after.... Persuading Sirzechs to take Koneko in I started my mission on killing every last one of those creatures, but the last one got to Koneko before I could get to it"

Kuroka : "the day Sirzechs found the journal that cleared my name....that was you wasn't it"

Y/n : "yes after I found the last ones location I handed the journal to Grayfia who placed it where Sirzechs would find it"

Rias : "wait you know Grayfia"

Y/n : "stroy for another time, but I believe your here for a different reason.....have you made your decision Koneko"

Koneko : "yes, I accept"

Y/n nodded and changed into his werewolf form shocking everyone who didn't know about it.

Y/n(Werewolf) : "Koneko I need you to come here a second"

As Koneko got in front of Y/n she looked up to see he was easily 3 times the size of her, Y/n cut one of his hands with his claws and gently cut Koneko's hand as well, Y/n grabbed her hands mixing the blood together and making Koneko scream a little as Y/n's blood was taking effect.

After a while Koneko passed out only for Kuroka to catch her, Y/n changed and looked at Kuroka.

Y/n : "don't worry Kuroka, she is only unconscious there's a spare bedroom with 2 beds in the house go and place her there"

Kuroka nodded and began taking Koneko inside but as she did, Rias and the others began following her.

Y/n : "sorry but you can leave now"

Issei : "what the hell man, she needs us right now"

Y/n : "what she needs is rest"

Rias : "she is my Rook"

Just then everyone got ready for a fight but something shocked them, as they tried to fight Y/n.

Ddraig : "I would advise you don't do that Gremory, unless you want to be killed"

Issei : "Ddraig what are you talking aboutc

Y/n : "looks like the dragon finally speaks up, hello again Ddraig"

Issei : "Ddraig you know him"

Ddraig : "yes, he is more powerful then everyone here both me and Albion once decided to fight with Y/n....only to end up unconscious within minutes of the fight starting"

Y/n : "he means I beat them when they were at the best, beating you won't be that hard so I suggest you get off my territory, before I throw you off it"

Rias : "you'll pay for this"

Y/n : "I'm sure"

After the group left Y/n sighed as he saw the wolves look at him.

Y/n : "what"