Pink Glasses

"What do you see?"

"A young woman. She's sitting on a bed. She has on blue jeans and a white shirt, and she's wearing large pink glasses with tape on one of the arms. She has a round face and short hair, with a nose like a button and eyes that sparkle. She's smiling... God, it's breathtaking."

"Focus..."

"Sorry. Wait... Now she has a knife in one hand, and she's taking the glasses off. I think she's trying to fix them. She's turning the blade into one of the hinges."

"That's it?"

"Hush. She's putting the knife down. It would seem that the glasses have been fixed. No...

"What is it?"

"It was all a lie... a trick!!"

"What do you mean?!"

"She's looking at me. She has the knife in her hand! She's raising it above her head..."

"You need to get out of there. Snap out of it!"

"No, no no... NO!!!"

"Storm!!!"

"It's okay. I'm awake. The dream's done. I could almost feel that blade go straight through my core..."

"And you say it's always like that?"

"Always. Dozens of dreams, just like that one, and it's always the same woman. And these dreams... I think they actually happened, just not the part at the end where it turns into a nightmare. I just dont know who the woman is. But that's not the weird part.

"What is?"

"This woman... I love her."