Day after

Glimmer's POV
"It's a nice fall morning to have as big ass head ache." I mentally slap myself.
"I got drunk last night didn't I?" I question myself out loud.
"Correct both of us babe." Adora says getting out the bed.
I noticed she's in like just her boxers and sports bra. I stand up to see I'm in only my underwear.
"Ahh what happened last night?" I ask concerningly
"Chill the fuck I didn't even try and go there with you. That's on your terms and consent. We just thought the room was hot and stripped down to our under clothes. Calm yourself."
I breathe easier at the words coming out of her mouth.
"I'm just surprised your not freaking out I'm shirtless and pant less. I applaud you." She says.
"Well as you've said I need to feel comfortable seeing you being comfortable so I'm just standing over here enjoying my view." I say back confidently.
"That was fucking hot I love the confidence mamas." She replies walking over and kissing me.
"But I at least have the put on pants cause ya know my father exists. But your dress is hung up in in my bathroom. Here's some clothes you beautiful goof." She says tossing me some clothes.
I get changed and head to her kitchen. She doesn't take that long to follow behind me.
"So we have three options I could go put on a shirt and we could out and get breakfast, we could order something from like door dash, or I could cook breakfast. So that's up to you." She says.
"We can go out to eat breakfast. I just feel like I look like trash." I say.
"You don't but if you wanna change you left some clothes over here last time and I washed them they should be in one of my drawers." She says.
"Ok I'll grab you a shirt." I say walking back to her room.
I move over to her drawers and start looking for my stuff. I find it a grab her a shirt. I go change into my clothes.
"Here you go." I say yeeting Adora's shirt at her.
"Thanks." She replies.
I grab her keys and head to her truck. She's gets in the truck starts it and drives to our destination.