Hey mermaid girl

Sean's POV
(This is a special thing so it won't happen a lot)
      As soon as I get home I walk into the kitchen. I see my mom there and give a small wave.
     "How was your first day? Tell me everything I'm dying to know." My mom says.
    My mom actually had me when she was 17 so she one of those cool chill moms.
     "It was actually amazing. Remember my friend Adora I told you about?" I question to see if she remembers.
     "Yeah the one who beat the fuck out out of your dad. She is my hero." She lets out a tiny laugh.
      My mom hates my dad as do I but once I told her about what happened she said these exact words if I remember correctly, "So he's stupid ass finally got what he deserved." .
      "Yeah, well she goes to my school!" I say excitedly.
     "That's so great, you have to let my meet her. And from what else you told me she's a pretty chill person too." She says with a smile.
       I love my mom she's so pure she always try to see the best in people. She even used to see it in my dad. I shake my head at the thought of him earning a confused look from my mom. I just smile it off.
      "I'll talk to her about soon." I say grabbing my snack and excusing myself to go to homework.
      I get to my room and throw my bag on my bed. Ugh English.
Time skip to after homework being done cause I'm lazy
     I text Adora on snap asking for everyone from the groups SnapChats. I only really cared about talking to Mermista though. Adora sent a reply back which had all of them tagged in it.
1 hour later
     All of them had added my but Mermista which kinda made me sad. Did I come off as annoying at school? Was I too quiet or to loud? Was I-
      I was snapped out of my train of thought by my phone dinging. I check my snap to see that @.ugh_whatever added me as a friend. I can only assume that it was Mermista the rest had weird usernames too but you could tell who it was. Like Perfuma's is @flowergirl, Entrapta's was @techgeek, Glimmer's was @yesimadorasgirlfriend, Adora's was @yourfavgay, Bow's was @bowsexual.
Personally I liked Bow and Glimmer's username the most.
I was brought out of my thoughts yet again by "you know me as whatever girl" aka Mermista since that was she's display name. I smiled and checked the message.
You know: hey sea boy
Me: hey mermaid girl
*you changed you know me as whatever girl to Mermaid girl🌊🥴*
Mermaid: NEVER call me that again!
Me: Oop to late I changed your name to that guess you have to live with it🥳
Mermaid: oh look you dropped you mask here you go🤡
Me: Ouch that kinda hurted me tho😭🥺
Mermaid: your to sensitive😂🤦🏾‍♀️
Me: well now my feelings are hurt🥺😔
Mermaid: OK FINE I'm sorry
Me: sorry what was that
Mermaid: I said sorry
Me: huh I still didn't catch that.
Mermaid: I SAID IM SORRY
Mermaid: GOD
Me: okay I forgive you🥳
Mermaid: good cause you seem like a cool guy
Me: I am so get to know me😎😂
Mermaid: I take that back
We spent most of the night texting.
HEY GUYS! How have y'all been? I've been good I actually painted squidward the other day cause I'm a artist😎. That's the biggest lie I've ever told. So anyways what have you guys been doing during quarantine. I've been reading a lot of Wattpad and going on TikTok a lot. I think I'm gonna try and learn a Toktok dance a day cause I'm bored. How are you guys spending you days?
Also I'm gonna shamelessly plug myself but y'all should go read my book "Just Us" it's not in a fandom but that honestly just gives me more control over the story and stuff so yeah y'all should go read it please🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Well anyways I'm just checking up on y'all have a good morning/mid day/evening /night -Carmen