LEAVE

THIS IS A WARNING THERE IS GRAFIC CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER TOWARDS TO END! SO PLEASE DONT READY IF YOU NO OKAY WITH IT!

Adora's POV
A week later
The first week of school has been interesting to say the least. It's 7:30 pm and I'm talking to Glimmer in FaceTime.
"I miss yoooooooou so much! This isn't fair! One month of no snuggles. That's horrible!" Glimmer exclams over the phone
"I know princess believe me I wish you where hear with me right now." I reply.
Just then I get a text from my mom saying we're going out to eat to dress formal-ish. I reply with as okay.
"Looks like I'm going out to eat that should be fun. I gotta take a shower really quick so I love you but I gotta got get ready."
"It's okay go have fun and I love you too."
The call ended. And I jumped out bed and made my ways to the shower I plugged my phone into the charger I keep in the bathroom on the cabinet. I just decide to shuffle my music and jump in and take a shower.
10 minutes later
I jump out of the the shower and put on my underclothes and then walk back into my room and look for some clothes. I decided on a black button up with some jeans and my black vans. I grab a little gold chain my dad got me for Christmas last year and put it on, and to top it all off I put my hair up in a bun which something I usually don't do. I go back into the bathroom a brush my teeth. Once I'm done I grab my phone and walk out my room to meet my mom outside in the kitchen.
     "You look good honey!" My mom says excitedly.
    "You look great too mom." I compliment.
  "Let's get going. We don't wanna be late."
     We get into our Uber and head off.
    "If you don't mind me asking; where are we going?" I question.
     "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you we're going meet my boyfriend and his son for dinner. At a Brazilian grill. I've been there before and let me tell you there food is to die for!" She explains.
    "Oh that's cool." I say blandly.
    I wonder what my moms boyfriend is like and his son? What's about to go down? This is all so weird and new.
      The Uber pulls up at the restaurant and we walk in.  As we walk to the front the lady asks for our reservation.
     "Its under Westfell." My mom answers.
"Of course, right this way ma'am." The lady says walking us to our table.
Once we're seated the woman leaves. Since we're the only ones hear I take it into my liberty to go on my phone. I decide to text my group chat with the gang in it.
Me: hey what's up guys? Miss me yet?
Bow and arrow: nothing much and of course your my best friend dude.
Sparkles: aren't you out at dinner?
Me: yeah but my moms boyfriend and his son aren't here yet so I'm just trying to waste time.
Mermaid: what's up blondie
Me: you know I hate it when you call me that so I must ask why
Mermaid: because it aggravates you duh
Flower power: Entrapta says hi from right next to me since she's to tired to get her phone out
Me: hey p what you and e doing?
Flower power: we're watching movies at my house tonight and she to busy snuggling up to me and watching the movie.
Sparkles: yo what movie y'all watching?
Bow and arrow: yeah I'm interested to see what it is.
Flower power: it's some Korean movie called "Train to Busan" on Netflix you have to watch with English subtitles on so I'm not really interested but Entrapta is super into it.
Mermaid: sounds boring
Me: I gtg their here
I pick up my phone and look up to be met with a man with salt and pepper type hair which you can see was originally black.
     "Adora this is my boyfriend." Mom introduces.
     "Hi nice to meet you, I'm Michael Hawk." He extends his hand for me to shake it.
     "Pleasure to meet you sir, I'm Adora Westfell  daughter of Julie Westfell your girlfriend." I chuckle shaking his head firmly like my dad taught me to do.
     His son walks up to introduce himself.
    "Hi my name is Sean-" I cut him off.
     "Sea hawk?" He laughs.
      "Gee nice to she you too She-ra" he says using my nickname.
      He got his because first of all he's a sea hawks fan and he also loves  the sea and I got mine because I'm strong and apparently act like a hero all the time.
     "I'll take it you to know each other?" My mother asks with a smile.
     "Yeah Sean has been best friend since the first day I started school  here. He's super cool." I explain.
     "That's wonderful. See Michael even are kids get along. Isn't it great?" She says very happily.
      "Yeah... wonderful." He says.
       I feel a judging eye on me and I look over to see Michael starring at me with disapproval.
     I would love to beat the fuck out of him but we just got our food and that's more important than his judging ass.
After dinner
     We pay the bill and walk out of the establishment and order an Uber back to my moms apartment.
      Once we get there I go to my room to change into some comfy clothes. Once I'm  in my clothes (which really just mean I took of my other clothes and put on shorts) I decided to FaceTime Glimmer.
     After ringing for a few seconds she picks up.
      "Hey babe how was dinner?" She asked
      "The Dinner was good. But... Okay so picture this I'm in my good jeans with a black button up, chain, my black vans, and my hair is in a bun." I say not finished.
     "I bet you look hot in it." She compliments.
    "I have pictures of the outfit I'll send them now." I get off the call and send them to her and go back on the call.
     "I was correct you did look hot."
    "Thanks princess, but any way I met my moms boyfriend and I don't think he likes me to much. But he's also my best friend over here's dad." I say.
     "Sean?" She questions.
     "Yeah so this is already weird but he was just acting like the way I was dressed was sinning. Like if I'm comfortable like this let me do me fucking Michael." I start getting mad.
     "Hey baby calm down let's just get ready to go to sleep it's 10 there and 9 here let's get some sleep." Her suggestions sound good.
    "Ok alright maybe I just need sleep." I walk away from the camera and turn my led lights to and dark  blue and walk back to my bed.
     Once under the covers I snuggle up to the phone. I know it sounds weird but know glimmer is on the other side makes it feel like I'm sleeping next to her.
     "Goodnight love." She whispers.
      "Goodnight babygirl. I love you." I say softly.
     She tries to say I love you too but her sleepiness slurs her words.
2 hours later
     I wake up from the sound of arguing in the kitchen. I get out of bed and put on a white shirt. I quietly open my door to see what's going on. I don't leave my room I just listen.
    It's my mom and Michael fighting over...
     Me.
     "Why is that dyke living in your house?"  Michael spits harshly.
     "Because that so called "dyke" your talking about is my daughter whom which I love very much and refuse to loose again." My mom replies.
      "Kick it out of the apartment right now or I will." He threatens.
      "First of all it's her she's a girl second of all no and you won't do anything about it." She spits back.
     "Your gonna do what the fuck I tell you to Julie." He says stepping forward.
     "What are you gonna do if I don't Michael? Huh? This is my house!" She says angered.
     "You will do what I say because I am the man. And I am the superior in this relationship you follow my commands."
    "Sorry to break it to you but this is my fucking house and if you make one more comment about my dau-" SHES interrupted by Michael  hitting her.
  It's over Michael buddy you fucked up big time.
     I rush out of my room and tackle home knocking home to the floor. Once he's down I don't hesitate to start punching him. He throws a solid punch landing by my eye. That's gonna be bad.
     "Take that dyke." He spits.
    At this point I'm out raged. I'm hitting him left and right my knuckles are bleeding and he lands one last solid punch straight to my nose. I hear a crack and yell out in pain while my nose starts to bleed heavily.
     "Stop it both of you. Adora he didn't mean to hit me." She yells pulling me off of him.
      "NO MOM HE FUCKING MEANT IT! DONT YOU SEE THAT IT HE HITS YOU ONCE HE'LL DO IT AGAIN!"
     Sean walks out of his room to see hi s father bloody and beaten up on the floor. He also glances at the blood falling from my nose at a fast pace and then look at the hand print on my moms face that could only match his fathers hand. He goes wide eyed but just stay still.
    While I was distracted Michael decided to punch me across the face. I fall to the floor on my knees. Everything starts getting blurry. The next thing I know Michaels hand are around my throat and I can't breathe. I trying to find the strength to do something but I can't find it. My oxygen is starting to run out. I finally find the strength in me to knee him in the groan. He let's go of my neck and oxygen floods back into my body.
      "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE FUCKING LEAVE!" I yell at him.
     "Like your mother could stand to loose me." He laughs.
      "Leave." I hear a quiet voice come from my mother.
     "What did you just say to me?" He scoffs.
    "I said leave." He still seems in shock.
     "FUCKING LEAVE MICHAEL DONT EVER COME BACK! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" My mom yells.
     "Whatever whore come on Sean let's go."
     "No" he replies.
     "What did you just say to me?" His father spits.
      "I said no and the only place your gonna be going is jail." Sean replies.
     "And how are you gonna to that?" He laughs.   
      "I called the cops the second i heard  yelling. And there almost here. You deserve to rot in hell you peace of shit." The son replies. 
      Moments later the cops arrive at the apartment. They arrest Michael.
    I turn to my mom and look at all the blood on my "white" shirt.  It's stained almost completely red.
      "Mom I don't feel so good." I say as I fall to the floor.
    "SOMEONE CALL THE PARAMEDICS." My mom yells.
      And that's all I hear as everything fades black and turns to darkness.

So this chapter took an crazy turn. Sorry about not updating a lot I gonna try and write more soon. But as always good/morning/midday/afternoon/evening/night.