SUMMARY

Ashleigh Leia Fisher was trying to start over a new beginning – it was time for her to stop letting people treat her like a doormat. Her parents. Her friends. Her husband Oden. The catch? Well, she was still head over heels in love with him and the only way to make herself earn some respect was to leave him.

Oden Archibald Fisher had an accomplished life – a perfect job, a perfect house and a perfect wife. Busy in trying to make partnership with his law firm, he was completely unprepared to find his wife walking out on him.

Will they surmount their difficulties and find a way to each other again? Or will they be torn further apart by unforeseen circumstances? Find out by reading more...

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

DON'T LET GO

Copyright © 2020 by RaziaSultana

All Rights Reserved.

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means – including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise - without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.