Prologue: Meeting and The Unsealing

Welcome to 'The Unbreakable Fallen Pair'

This story is about both, Issei and Akeno being Fallen angels, human hybrids and their mothers being killed for it.

As for my other fanfiction about rushing, Asia's arc was a sup plot within the Riser arc.

"Fallen" - Talking out loud
'Fallen' - Thoughts
["Fallen"] - Sacred Gear Talking out loud
['Fallen'] - Sacred Gear Talking to host/thoughts
*Pop* - Sound effects

Prologue: Meeting and The Unsealing

Somewhere in Kuoh, Japan – Nighttime, Unknown POV

My father has already left for work that I have little to no understanding of yet. I'm slowly understanding what my parents are talking about regarding me.

Far as I'm aware, supernatural does exist. I'm talking about like God, angels, devils, dragons, not to mention fallen angels. I'm a fallen angel, human hybrid. My father is a fallen angel and my mother is human.

My father is Baraqiel Himejima, he's very serious and overprotective and sometimes it gets out of hand.
My mother is Shuri Himejima, she's a very loving mother and I love her a lot, she's protective just not as much as my father, she's also really into S&M.

My name is Akeno Himejima, I'm currently 7 years old and I'm currently having fun with my mother but I yet to noticed that I have a seal on me to lock away my supernatural powers. The only thing I still have left to use is a pair of fallen angel wings.

I have a very close friend called Issei Hyoudou, He's a year younger than me, he's like a boyfriend to me. Both our parents know this and tease us about it but I don't want to hurt him by what I am. I'm now waiting for him for a sleepover until.

*Bang*

I turned to see a group of people came running through into our house.

Somewhere else in Kuoh, Japan – Issei's POV

My name is Issei Hyoudou, Aged 6 years and Son of Miki Hyoudou and Azazel Hyoudou. Yes, I'm a fallen angel, human hybrid. My father being the Governor-General of the fallen angels.

My father has started to train me on how to use my powers with light-based weapons but he's mostly not around because of work and I get that.

As of right now, it's nighttime and I'm just getting for my sleepover with my childhood friend, Akeno after Irina left, suddenly...

*Bang*

I hear a bang from downstairs so my curious nature led me to the source of the sudden noise.

As I went downstairs, something is telling me to run and hide so I wait behind a wall I started to listen.

"Where's your son!" I hear someone spatted at my mother.

"I'm not telling you anything!" my mother retaliated at him.

Many things are now running through my mind, from my mother risking for me to me being killed.

"Fine then," then I hear my mother scream to death.

I came out of my hiding to see 3 men with black, angel-like wings and my mother lying on the very bloody floor.

"MUMMY!" I cried out after seeing what they did to my mother but she didn't move nor responded, "why? Why does it have to be this way?" I mumbled.