Part 1

Jasmine's POV:

I wake up to Alyssa screaming at me to get up. "Jazz wake the fuck up bitch" She yells. "Alyssa can you just let me sleep for once" I yell. "It's 4:00 PM, GET UP" She replies. "Ugh...fine," I say throwing a pillow at her. I get up out of bed and hop into the shower and then get dressed into a pair of leggings and my nirvana t-shirt. We are going to a party at about 8. It's Brennen Taylor best friend's party. Yes, we are friends with the Brennen Taylor. Brennen is like my brother. I go to the kitchen and make a sandwich and check my phone. From what I know the party is about 20 minutes away from our apartment at this guys place his name is Colby Brock. I follow him on Instagram but I barely talk to him. By the way we were both done doing our hair and makeup it was ready to leave for the party. "I'll be in the car bitch" I scream about to walk out the door. I walk down to the car and start it and then Alyssa comes running and hops in the passengers seat. "Ready for a good LA party Jazz?" She asks. "I guess so" I say not really caring. "Oh...come on you have to get over him Jazz...He is a douche bag don't go back to him" She says softly. "I'm not thinking about Cameron okay" I say pulling out of the parking garage. "Whatever you say' She says smirking and then looking out the window. "Fine...okay I'm not over him but come on he was an asshole...but I still loved him A" I say stopping at a red light. "I know J...but just promise me you will try and have a good time tonight...? She asks. "Okay...I'll try A" I reply. "Good...I love you best friend" "I love you too A" I say softly. The rest of the ride we listened to the radio and eventually go to the location of the party. We go into the apartment complex and we walk up to where the party is. We go and walk in and see a drunk Sam Golbach. "Welcome to my humble home...grab a drink and have fun" He slurs. "Thank Sam" I say laughing. I hug him and then walk over to Brennen. "Hey" I say punching his shoulder playfully. "Hey guys...you made it" He says slurring his words. We drank and danced the whole night and I saw Colby no where. That's weird he seems like a person who would like parties. My day dreaming was interrupted by Brennen yelling. Him and some guy were arguing and Brennen was about to go off and Alyssa and I both knew it. From what I knew Colby was the only one that could calm him down in situations like that so we are fucked. The kid throws a punch at Brennen. I then see Colby. He walks quickly over to the two of them and grabs Brennen and walks him out. "Bro what the hell Brennen...I thought you said you were gonna stop drinking this heavy" Colby says concerned. "I know...Colby...I know" He slurs. "Come on you can sleep at my place tonight...Jazz you can come with Alyssa if you want to stay with him" I nod and follow Colby next door. It's funny how Sam and Colby live next door to each other. I guess I would do the same thing if we didn't share a place together. "Lay down on the couch while I get you some water and ibuprofen okay?" Colby says to Brennen softly. Brennen nods and closes his eyes and knocks out cold within a matter of seconds as I rub his forehead. "I'm so sorry..." I say to Colby. "It's okay..." Colby says sitting beside me. I'm drunk as it is and Colby is really hot so I had to keep my eyes on Brennen to distract myself. "Hey..sunflower, want to go on the balcony and get some fresh air?" he ask me. I nod. "Alyssa you want to come?" He asks softly looking at Alyssa. "Never mind you are asleep" He says slightly laughing. He covers Alyssa with a blanket and then we walk out of the sliding glass door. We sit there and just stare at the stars for hours. "I think I'm gonna try and get some sleep" I say softly. "You can sleep in my bed if you want. I'll sleep on the couch with Brennen. "If that's okay with you..." I say awkwardly. "Of course sunflower get some sleep" He says sweetly. "Why do you keep calling me sunflower?" I ask. "Your little sunflower tattoo behind your ear." He says softly. "I like that nick name...thanks moon light" I say referring to the moon tattoo on his arm. He blushes and then says "Goodnight" to me. I walk into his bedroom and lay own in his bed and I smell his scent on the sheets. Oh my fucking god he smells so good. I start to drift off and I am woken up by someone getting in bed. I open my eyes slightly to see Colby setting Alyssa down beside me. "Thanks moonlight" I say. "no problem sunflower" he says touching my shoulder and then closing the bedroom door as he walks out. I wake up to the sun shining through the curtains in Colby's room. I look at my phone and see that it is about 10:00 AM.