Part 8

Jasmine's POV:

I got my shoes on and then Kat and I drove to the airport to get the guys. We walk into the airport and I see Colby with the guys. Jake's eye and cheek bone is bruised like he got punched. I ran to him and he dropped his bags as I got closer and held his arms out. "I missed you" I said kissing his lips softly. "I missed you too baby girl" He says softly. "What happened to Jake?" I ask. "I tell you about it later" He says. He seems really on edge as we left the airport and went back to his apartment. I don't know what happened those few days that they were there. But my Colby was not the Colby that came back. He seemed angrier. Meaner. Something was wrong. We get in the car and I ask him about London. "So how was it?" I ask. "Huh...oh yeah it was okay I guess" He replies. "Okay...did you get some good footage?" I ask. "Yes we did...can we stop talking about this" He snaps. "Colby are you okay?" I ask. "Why does everyone keep asking me that yes" He yells. He turned to look at me and I swear I saw fire in his bright blue eyes. I had never seen him act this way. Especially towards me. We get home and I text Sam to see what happened in London. He explained that Colby passed out and he has been acting weird ever since. He comes out of the bathroom and lays on the bed beside me. "I missed you" he whispers. "I missed you too moon light" I say softly. "Why did you pass out and not tell me baby?" I ask. "Who told you about that" he says lifting his head to look up at me. "Sam" I reply. "God damn it Sam" he sighs. I just didn't want you to worry ...I got dizzy and passed out that's all" He says softly kissing my neck. Colby then looked really off and then yelled. "Stop it" holding his head. "What baby what's wrong?" I ask. "g...get...S...Sam" he winces. I call Sam and he comes right over. "Sam what the fuck happened on that trip" I yell. "I'll tel you in a sec come to my apartment" he says motioning his had for us to get up. "Colby you need help baby" I say. He slightly starts to raise his voice and I step back. "Great now you're fucking scared of me" he yells. "I'm not scared of you...you fucking asshole...I'm scared of whatever is inside of you...this isn't you Colby" I say sadly. San stand in front of me and calms Colby down/ Colby changed clothes and then came back out. He looked very angry. I walked up to him and pressed my lips to his quickly and then pulled away. "You got this baby...fight this don't let it win" I say. "Are you ready the psychic is here" Sam asks. "This is Melanie" Sam says letting a blonde lady about in her 30's maybe, I don't know...ha ha. "He is definitely partially possessed we need to do the ritual before it regains control once again" "lets do it" Colby says cutting us all off. "We need all of his close friends to be a part of this" She says. "They are already on their way" Sam explains. She nods and then starts to empty her bag of things. "He may need your help for strength to fight this" She says looking at me. I nod and we all get in a circle around Colby laying an the floor. I go over to him and hold his had. "I love you sunflower" He whispers. "I love you more moon light" I reply. "Sam and Jazz you two will be able to go inside the circle since you two are the closest to him" she explains and we nod and connect out hands with the others/ She started to chant and I hear Colby let out a noise as if he was in pain. I open my eyes and look at Melanie looking at me. She shakes her head whilst continuing to chant. "If he needs you...connect their hands first before going in the middle...nobody else touch him" She explains. Colby kept screaming in pain everything we chanted. I connected Sam and Kat's hands and then rushed down beside him. "Colby" I say softly. "I can't do this...it hurts too much Jazz" he grunts. I hovered on top of him my hands on the side of his head. I could see Colby's eyes getting darker. It was taking him over. Colby would be gone soon if we didn't hurry up. "Damn it Colby fight this you son on a bitch" I yell. "Help..." He says quietly. "I'm here baby I'm here" i say grabbing his face. "You got this baby come on...fight this son of a bitch..I will be pissed at you if you leave me Brock come on" He screams one last time and then the candles go out and he goes limp under my grasp. We feel a big gust of wind and then the light turn back on. "Colby...we did it baby it's over" I say softly. He didn't wake up. Sam comes down beside me and try's. "Colby?" Sam says softly. Sam grabbed his face. "Colby" He yells. Sam puts his head to Colby's chest and then shakes his head. "It's faint" He says "No, No, no this wasn't supposed to happen you said this was safe..." I glared at Melanie. "I said it was the safest method there are always risks" She says calmly. "Colby no. It's Sam and COLBY too do you hear me...you can't leave me brother. I can't live without you" Sam cries out. Sam cries into Kat's chest who is now beside us as well. "You will not leave me Colby Brock...do you hear me...you said forever...wake up baby come on" I cry out. "I'm calling an ambulance" Corey says crying.  "Okay...help is on the way baby...you did so good, you fought it off it's gone, now we just need you to fight to stay here baby come on Colby" I cry softly. I wiped my tears off of his face and his eyes fluttered open a bit. "Colby!" I say softly. Everyone look down at me and then to Colby. I kissed him softly and he kissed back. "Can I sit up?" He asks weakly. "Don't you ever do that to me again" I say softly. Colby's face was still pale but his bright blue eyes were back to normal. We help him to the couch and I sit next to him and he pulls me close to him and kiss the top of my head softly. 
TIME SKIP:

The ambulance came and checked him out and everything was alright with him. Everyone eventually left and I laid down and watched a movie with Colby. After awhile I felt his head fall on top of mine and I moved my head and his head fell into my chest. I looked down at him to see him completely out cold. He must have been exhausted from earlier. He opens his eyes slightly after I moved his head and I brushed him forehead and whispered to him. "It's okay baby boy get some sleep...I love you moon light" I say softly then kiss his forehead.