Chapter 2

~2 weeks later ~ When the result of the competition came.

Harry was walking through the halls at school on his way to English.

He's hated English class ever since Adam and his mates were put in the same class as him. They would constantly make fun of him and spend the entire lesson throwing things at his head.

Half way through the lesson, the school secretary walked in saying she needed to take Harry to the head teachers' office. As Harry stood up, Adam and his friends started yelling stuff at him.

"We're finally getting rid of you, fag!"

"Don't come back too soon!"

"What you done this time, Styles!?"

Harry could feel the tears pricking at the corners of his eyes but he couldn't cry in front of them.

He had no idea why Mr. Higgins wanted to see him, as he always followed the school rules. When he walked into Mr. Higgins office, he noticed four other people in there all looking at him.

Harry was beginning to feel scared, what could these men possibly want with him?

"Harry, sit down. Don't look so nervous you're not in trouble," said Mr. Higgins.

Harry nodded and sat down on one of the chairs in front of Mr. Higgins desk.

"Well, you must know who these four men are," Mr. Higgins said.

"No, sir," Harry said, glancing at them.

The boys looked at Harry confusedly.

"This is One Direction," said Mr. Higgins pointedly.

Harry was shocked as he had heard of them. Girls were always talking about them, apparently, they were world famous.

"You are Harry Styles, right?" asked Liam.

"Yes, sir," Harry replied.

Louis and Niall tried not to laugh at Liam being called sir.

Liam glared at them and looked back at Harry.

"Did you write this letter to us to enter our competition?" Liam asked, handing Harry the letter.

Harry took it and read the letter.

He couldn't believe someone would enter him into a competition and write a letter saying how much he was in love with these four guys. How he looked up to them and thought they were amazing. Even going so far as to say that they had been the ones to change his life. (Little does he know, later on, they will)

"I'm sorry. I never wrote this. Someone else must of have sent it in as a joke or something. Sorry for wasting your time." Harry whispered.

He was waiting for the boys to start yelling at him but they never did.

Harry goes to get up and head back to class. He was worried about what Adam and his friends were going to say and do to him when he saw them again.

"Wait!" Louis said.

Harry looked back at him. Louis had been watching Harry, he noticed how sad the boy looked and how dirty his clothes were.

Plus his school bag was a Thomas the Tank one that looked very old, like something he got when he started reception class and it was not a good thing to have in his year.

"Even if you didn't enter, there must be a reason why someone did it and we still want to spend the month with you," said Louis, looking at the other boys who nodded in agreement.

Harry was worried these boys were going to find out that he was a nobody and would soon regret sticking around with him. If they were a famous boy band they wouldn't want him ruining their reputation.

"You can be in lessons with Harry. He has one more lesson then lunch, but feel free to spend lunch with him," said Mr. Higgins.

"We'll see you at lunch then, Harry," said Zayn.

"Yep, that's the best lesson of the day," said Niall.

Harry gave him a confused look.

"Don't worry about Nialler. He's always thinking with his stomach," said Louis, throwing an arm over Harry's shoulder as they were leaving the head teacher's office, "so what lesson do you have now then?"

"P.E," Harry said quietly.

"Well, that's an easy lesson. Have fun," said Louis.

"And we'll meet you back here at lunchtime," Liam said.

Harry nodded and he left the boys to head over to P.E, as he had missed the rest of English. Harry was rubbish at P.E. and always got picked last. When he walked into the changing rooms, Sam and Mark- two of Adams friends- were in there. Harry thought that they might leave him alone, seeing as Adam wasn't in this lesson but, luck was not on his side today.

Sam grabbed Harry and shoved him up against the wall.

"I thought Adam told you to make sure you leave the school and not come back," Sam growled at Harry.

"What were you in trouble for, fag?" spat Mark.

"N-nothing." Harry stuttered out.

Sam punched Harry straight in the face and Mark hit his stomach multiple times.

At that moment, the gym teacher walked into the changing room to tell the boys to get to the gym. They threw Harry into one of the toilet stalls, making sure the teacher didn't see what they had done.

Once all the boys were in the gym, Harry managed to stumble out, his nose bleeding and his stomach in pain. He managed to get out of the gym without being seen.

Harry was starting to feel dizzy and ended up bumping into Zayn, who was coming out of the boys' toilets.

"Sorry." Harry slurred before passing out.

Zayn caught him just before his body hit the floor.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here's another chapter.

What do you think, what will Zayn do ?

Will they know what happened ?

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.