3

6 p.m I was pulling up to the gates of Mr. Olsons mansion with nothing but my clothes. I rang the buzzer and a ladies voice answered, "Who might this be?" She spoke through the intercom. "Olive Carlo." And without the chance to take a breath the gates slowly opened. I pulled through in my beat up 2006 Toyota Camry and drove through the long drive way. What else was long in this mans life? I chuckled to myself. Once I reached the large estate I parked my car in front of the garage door, I was greeted by a well dressed older lady who opened my car door. "Hello, I am Mrs. Jinkens. Nice to meet you, I will take your bags." I popped open the trunk and she grabbed my 2 suitcases from the trunk.

By the front door stood Ricky, it was an old style house with tall archways entering the front door. I was dressed more lax today, leggings, a tight black crop top, and my black sneakers. I had on light makeup with my hair in a ponytail. "Wow even casually you look ravishing." His words made me blush, I stuck a loose piece of hair behind my ear and followed him into the house.

As we walked he told me where each room was, we stopped in front of a set of large black double doors just like the ones in his office. "This is my office. Although it seems like I'm at the big boy office often I hate being there and I try to be as little as possible, the girls progressively keep getting worse but they're good for business. I wish I could get rid of them all and just. have. You." He paused his words sending his eyes down my body and back up to mine. "if the doors are closed, you must knock, unless..." He trailed off into his thought and looked around the doors as he does my figure. "Nevermind," he continued, snapping himself out of the trance, "if it's open, just walk in, and if it's cracked open it slowly. Doing what is incorrect will result in punishment." Punishment???

We walked down another hallway and we stopped at an open doorway "This is my bedroom, you won't really ever need to be in here." As we walked 2 doors down we stopped again, "this is your bedroom with connecting bathroom, please decorate it as you like, if you need me to purchase anything please just ask and I will give you the business credit card. Understood?" I nodded but he didn't accept it. "I said, do you understand?" He hissed at me.

"Yes Sir." "Good girl."

Mrs Jinkens had already sat my stuff down in my room and I was just sitting on the hanging hammock chair that was in there. Everything looked brand new, has he ever had a personal assistant before? Am I ever going to see my friends? What am I kidding, what friends. They all abandoned me when Kat moved out because most of them were her friends anyways.

There was a knock at my open doorway and I looked up to see Ricky leaning against the frame. "Hello cutie." He smirked at me, "We have a dinner party with my friends tonight, please dress nicely." I looked at him nervously, "I don't have anything nice like that. Nothing luxury." "Oh don't worry about that Olive, I'll find you something." And left the room.

He came back moments later with a long red dress with silver straps and a pair of matte black heels, silver earrings and a silver necklace. "Here, put this on." He said handing it to me. I started to walk to the bathroom since it didn't seem like Ricky was moving. "No." His voice was loud and stern. I turned around to look at him confused. "In here, in front of me, now." I couldn't tell if it was the way he looked at me or that I was just terrified of him to try to fight it. I slowly undressed in front of him, my back facing him. I wasn't wearing a bra and my underwear were a lacy black. I could hear him breathing heavily. Finally once I looked up and around the room I saw his hazy blue eyes staring at me in the mirror, biting his lip rings in the way that makes me quiver.

I look back down and hear him let out a sharp breath, I knew exactly what it meant. "good girl." He said to me as soon as I looked back up. I slipped on the dress and put on the shoes, "Will you help me?" I asked struggling to zip up the dress. He slowly walks over to me and reaches his hand on my bottom, "Whoops" He whispers, "missing" the zipper. The second try is successful and he zips it up. I finish putting on the jewelry and turn around to him, by the way he was looking at me I could tell he liked what he picked.