(Smut) Alpha\Omega: Part 1, You're Stuck With Me.

SMUT AND SLIGHT MPREG WARNING!

(Okay, so you understand this AU better Matt and Frank are still known as Daredevil and Punisher, but in this the police and stuff aren't after them. They still fight crime, so Matt still wears his mask/scarf to hide his true identity. Also, I wrote this really late at night so I'm sorry for any typing errors. AND PLS TELL ME IF YOU GUYS WANT A PART TWO!! Okay, enjoy!)

The night was going surprisingly well. Matthew and his alpha, Frank, were out visiting a few bars around Hell's Kitchen. They were a well-known vigilante pair, said to be one of the most handsy couples on the block. So it was no surprise to the city folk when Frank picked up his mate, Daredevil, and sat him in his lap at the bar counter. Now, you would think that this pair would be at least a little bit hesitant when it comes to showing their affection to one another in public, but that's a big fat no.

The blind one of the two, Matthew, was sat in Frank's lap. He simply allows his alpha to do as he pleases, even orders a beer for both of them while his alpha nibbles at his ear. The omega lets the man rub his thighs and kiss up and down his neck, drowning in the feeling of Frank's buzzed hair and scratchy stubble brushing against his skin. The barstool they're sharing creaks every now and then from Frank's muscular figure pressing closer to Matthew's back. Matt lets a pleased purr sound in the back of his throat, and he senses a few head's turns towards them. The masked-omega blushes. Matt's instincts make him wanna hide his reddened face in shame, avoid the gaze of others, even if he can't see them himself. He feels a wave of calm wash over him though when he feels Frank's hand squeeze his right leg, The Punisher letting out a low growl so the bar folk would stop making his mate uncomfortable. They quickly look away, knowing that defying The Punisher always has its consequences. A small smile creeps it's way onto the devil's face as he whispers to Frank, "I swear, you're just like a giant dog sometimes..." Enjoying the somewhat-embarrassed huff he gets in response. "Well, it ain't my fault you're so goddamn beautiful..." Frank whispers back, placing another kiss to his mate's flushing neck. Matt wasn't in his Devil-Suit tonight, for the armor could be quite uncomfortable to cuddle in. So, Matt was in his black robes, a black scarf fitted over the top half of his face. "Wait..." Matt says, shifting more in Frank's lap so he was on only one of his mate's legs, laying an arm out on top of the bar counter to steady himself.

"So, lemme get this straight--"

Frank snorts, and Matt has to hold back a smile. He fails.

"Fuck off, you know what I meant, Frank."

"Yeah, but the fact that you can even say the word amazes me." Frank says, his shoulder's shaking slightly as he chuckles. Matt huffs out a breath of laughter.

"Anyways, " Matthew continues, "So, you're basically saying that my immense beauty causes you to act like a dog?" Matt asks with a teasing smirk, his eyebrows creasing slightly in mock confusion. Matt knows that it's just in Frank's nature to act like this, he is a pure-bred alpha male after all. (Meaning both of Frank's parents were alpha's, which is not only rare but almost unheard of by most people.) Frank scoffs, and Matt senses a small grin on his mate's face. "Shut up, Red." He grumbles into Matt's neck. The arms Frank has around his omega's waist tug Matt fully into his lap again, this time making sure the devil faces his chest. Frank's eyes trail down the makeshift-mask, settling on his pink lips. Frank has to lick his own in order to resist pinning his masked fool to the counter and kissing him senseless...

Frank doesn't know what the hell has been up with him lately, but all he's been able to think about is sex... Fuck, he's been going insane, wanting nothing more than to breed his mate every single night, making Matt scream "ALPHA!" from the top of his lungs... Frank eyes the mating mark peeking out from Matt's suit collar, his instincts screaming at him to suck and bite at it more. He wants to make it bigger, more noticeable. Matt's hand squeezes Frank's bicep, sensing his mate's shoulders growing tense.