(Mpreg) Alpha/Omega Part 3, Habits.

Matthew paces the length of the bedroom, restless. He knows he shouldn't... He knows it's downright stupid... And he knows his alpha will be beyond pissed if he ever found out...
But...

Matthew turns back to the bed, his body now facing the Devil's mask that was laid out on top of it.

A scream suddenly echoes through the streets, panicked.

Matt grabs the mask without even thinking, securing it on his head and rushing out of the apartment's fire escape in nothing else but sweats and a t-shirt. It's not until he's on the roof that he takes further notice of the weight in his belly... Matthew hesitates. The lady needs his help, but... Was it really worth endangering his pup? Hell, if anything were to happen to the pup he'd be devastated... And Frank maybe even more so... The omega growls, staying there on the ledge for another moment or two before finally forcing himself away from it. He goes back inside, cradling his growing belly with one arm as he went for the phone. Once the police were called, Matthew rips off the helmet and all put collapses onto the couch. Turns out running up and downstairs was gonna be even more of a challenge for him now.

——————————————

Frank unlocks the apartment door with one arm outstretched, holding several bags of groceries against his chest in the other. Once inside he kicks the door closed with his heel, strolling into the kitchen with the bags.

"Red?"

"Over here."

Frank sets the groceries down onto the table and looks in the direction of his mate's voice. His mate was currently lounging on the couch, softly rubbing his belly with one of his hands. A small smile creeps its way into Frank's face, the sight of his omega's growing belly making his heart swell with nothing but love and pride. "How ya feelin' Sunshine?" Frank questions, already walking over to Matt to greet him. The omega pouts a bit a the question but still extends a hand for Frank to take. "Miserable..." He grumbles, bringing Frank's hand closer to nuzzle it. He turns on his side to get a more comfortable angle as well, now facing Frank's body.

"Why not go in your nest then, Sweetheart? Might help make ya feel better." Frank suggests sweetly, now sitting on the floor next to the couch.

"No, it... It doesn't smell right!" The omega explains, suddenly on the verge of tears.

Frank leans over, pressing gentle kisses to his omega's face in an attempt to give him comfort. The omega relaxes a bit at the touch, and Frank watches as he inhales deeply. Frank makes a soft grunting noise, a thought crossing his mind. Matthew just hums, seemingly dazed in the scent of his alpha. Frank rubs his neck over Matt's shoulder to rub more of his smell onto the omega, and Matthew lets out a small sigh of contentment, no longer tearing up.

"I'll be right back, Baby," Frank whispers, placing another kiss on Matt's face before standing and walking into their bedroom. The omega pouts at the loss of contact. Matt listens to Frank starting to remove shirts out of his duffel bag near his nightstand.
Matt looks down at his stomach, whispering, "You're Daddy is a little weird sometimes, but don't worry it's because he loves us." He rubs his tummy with a small smile on his face. He puts his hand directly over the little heartbeat, feeling it pulse there with his sensitive touch. "When you're finally here, you're Daddy's gonna hold you and kiss you... He smells really good too, just you wait and see. But we'll both play with you, and feed you... Maybe we could even get Daddy to sing to you before bed...? He has a really soothing voice."