|•|New Student|•|

*Shuichi's POV*

It was my first day at Hope's Peak High School, or something like that. Most of these students and teachers are careless, basically they can roam and do whatever they please. Such as bully, smoke in the bathrooms.. I can say that this school is pretty run down. I've really only talked to this one loud girl, Kaede Akamatsu. I can tell her really anything. I could ask where to hide a body and she wouldn't even freak out! She is pretty popular so I'm hoping I can at least get some fame in this school. I haven't talked to many people, or seen such an interest in them either.. Except for this one prune-colored hair boy, Kokichi Oma. He is one of the biggest targets in this school. I wonder why people hate him so much. Obviously I can't just go up to him and ask, I will just need to find out myself..

*No one's POV*

The bell rung, all of the students scattered into their classrooms. Except for Kokichi, he went into the school's courtyard. Shuichi saw Kokichi while he was trying to make his way to class, he decided to skip after seeing Kokichi. He sneakily caught up to the boy, slightly staying behind to not get noticed. After he saw the boy make a stop in the middle of the courtyard, he noticed a group of students approach Kokichi. "Hey! Where is my money?!" One of the boys yelled. "O-Oh, I-I have it in my b-bag!" Kokichi stuttered. All Shuichi could think of is seeing Kokichi tremble in pure fear.. "Well?! Give me the damn money already!" After Shuichi heard him yell, he immediately snapped out of his perverted mind. He saw that Kokichi handed the taller boy the money. "H-Here Kaito." He looked even more scared. Kaito pushed the boy to the ground, "You better be here tomorrow, this time exact!" "O-Okay!" Kokichi ran off. Shuichi followed behind him.

*Kokichi's POV*

I decided to enter the boys bathroom, nobody was in the room. "God! I can't believe he thinks he can just take my fucking money!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "UGH!" I kicked the wall, of course I didn't even leave a dent. "Why can't I just be who I am instead of faking it?! Damn, I wonder how much easier it would be if I didn't fake it." I crossed my arms, and let out a loud sigh. I'm still pretty pissed about my money, so I decided to just get my things and leave early. But right as I went to leave I noticed that someone was watching me, so I had to go back to my fake face. "H-Hello?" I saw that I was DEFINITELY being watched. I then saw a tall indigo haired boy stand up. "I'm Shuichi Saihara, I'm new here." He Introduced himself. "I was just wondering why you were screamin-" I stopped him in the middle of his sentence. "If you want to live, you wouldn't tell ANYBODY what you saw. If you do I will cut your arms off." I said very sternly. Wow, can't believe that I just threatened someone.. I feel so much better. "Ah I get it, you fake your personality around people eh~" He was really getting me pissed off, but he was getting closer to me by each word. "Back away from me you creep!" I just wanted to slap him so bad. He gently stroked my cheek. "Ew! Get your filthy paws off me!" I quickly slapped his hand away and ran off. Man is he strange.

*Shuichi's POV*

Oh my god.. I actually touched him. I didn't notice that I got hard. "God dammit." I decided to just go home instead of going to my next class, I didn't want to be uncomfortable or noticeable.

*Time skip, a day later*

Today is finally Friday. I think I might follow Kokichi home.. Y'know, just to make sure he doesn't get, jumped? I bumped into Kaede in the hallway. "Oh, hey Kaede!" "Hey Shuichi." She sounded like she didn't want to talk, but I don't care. "I think I like someone." I said to her excitedly. "Is that so, and who is this person?" She sounded more intrigued on talking to me now. "Kokichi Oma." I whispered to her. "Ew, why him?" She was in literal disgust. "I found him very interesting, and I might.. Follow him back to his house to get his number." "Do what you like, but I'm not giving you any sex advice to persuade him." She said to me with her same bubbly tone. "Oh trust me, I don't need help with that.." I said, while a smirk grew upon my face. "Okay then, see you at lunch." Kaede said to me as she walked away to class with her friends. Since there wasn't much to do during this passing period, I decided to just walk to class.

How is my first story so far? I am actually pretty proud. I'm not sure when I will post chapter 2, maybe tomorrow or in a couple of days. Please do not rush me though. Also, if you have any ideas for the next chapters, DM me on Instagram. My Insta is: shsltrashcan