|•| Punishment |•|

⚠️This chapter is not in fact a lemon, BUT, it is rape. So if anyone is triggered by that, please don't read this.⚠️

*Kokichi's POV*

I was still cradled in Shuichi's arms while he walked me back to his house. His face had a blank expression on it, but I could tell that he was definitely mad. As soon as we got to his house, he slammed the front door shut and locked it. Then I felt myself get thrown onto the couch. I thought that it was over, but oh no, it was just the beginning. While I was lying down on the couch frozen afraid of what would happen next, he all of sudden went on top of me. "W-What are you planning?" I asked, still worried about him being able to do anything to me. "I hope you know that this behavior will not go past me." He is treating me like a child! But of course saying that the situation I'm in right now, it could end up way worse then it already is. "I u-understand but, I apologized! Please forgive me!" I said in a panic. "Your apologies aren't accepted anymore. Maybe you'll think about what you have done after this punishment." He said really sternly. "S-Shuichi! Please don't do anything!" This point, I started pleading for him to not do anything. But before I could say another word, he pulled handcuffs out from his back pocket. "Now, if you stay still it won't be too bad." He said that while handcuffing my hands together. "S-Shuichi, I'm sorry just please please please! Let me go!" I said that hiccuping on between each word from how much I was crying.

*Shuichi's POV*

I can't believe that he is stupid enough to think that he is going to get off by apologizing. He knows what he did wrong, and a punishment should fix that. I carried him off to my room, with him trying to kick his way out of my arms. "Let me g-go!" He was now screaming in my face with tears rolling down his cheeks. But before he could say another sentence, we were already at my bedroom. "Now, this could go by really quickly or it can go longer if you refuse. Which do you prefer?" I was now giving him choices, but not the choice to not get a punishment. "W-Why don't you understand that I'm sorry! Stop doing this!" He was at this point screaming in my face. I handcuffed his hands to the bed and his feet down too, so he couldn't kick his way out. "Kokichi, when will you understand that sorry won't help in your situation?" I told him trying not to smile at the sight of him in true despair. But before he could say another word, I shoved a cloth in his mouth. "Mnnnhmmm!" Is all that came out of this mouth. I started to unbutton his shirt, and then working my way to unbutton his pants. All that came out of him was muffled screams and tears. "I'm sorry to say this but, you did it to yourself. You could've kept your mouth shut or not have tried to tell the police!" I said sounding more angered.

*Kokichi's POV*

I was watching Shuichi's every move as he was working his way to unbutton both my pants and my shirt. I don't know how I did this to myself, if he didn't act like such a stalker and freak, I wouldn't have ran away! My mind went completely blank to his next move. He then started to take off my striped boxers, and he then took my member into hand. I was really hoping that this wasn't happening.. I don't want this! He didn't do much, but he did put a ring shaped object around my member, but I couldn't really tell what it was because my vision was blurry from the crying. "Like I said, this can go by really quickly. It could've been over by now, but you are too fussy and refused." He said while trying to keep back a grin. "Mnggnhm!" I tried to get him to take out the cloth, but he obviously didn't. I then felt something go into my rear end. Since my eyes were closed, I was really hoping it wasn't what I thought it was. I slowly opened my eyes to reveal that it wasn't what I thought. Thank god. Shuichi was just standing there. "I'm going to set a timer on my phone for a total of 2 hours! Enjoy!" He set the timer as he walked out of his bedroom door shutting it closed, but that didn't stop me from attempting to scream and shake his bed hoping he would come back..

*2 hours later*

*Shuichi's POV*

I heard my phone timer go off, realizing that time was up and he actually got through with it. "Ah! Time to go check on him now!" I said to myself happily. "Oh Kokichi! How was it?" I asked him, not holding back my smile. His eyes were half opened as his face was heavily blushing and he was sweating. Which would be from him most likely trying to refuse, or because he was forced to hold back something that is difficult to hold back. I took the cloth out of his mouth, with a string of saliva connecting from his mouth to the cloth. "P-Please Shuichi, agnh! Let me-" but before he could finish that sentence, I took the ring off of his member, and watched him release.. Ahh~ What a beautiful sight that is! But before I could say anything else to him he was fast asleep. I decided to clean him up while he was napping, so he wouldn't have to be covered in sweat.

Oh my god, I regretted every moment of this. This is my first "lemon" and I tried not add certain words because it's weird, lmao. But how did I do? If you guys think that I need to fix something, comment! But pls dont comment for me to describe exactly what Shuichi was using, or using the main term of Kokichi "releasing", those are words that I would rather not use bc it makes me uncomfortable.