Chapter 9: True or false

Kaede's P.O.V

"The killer is. . .
. . .Kirumi Tojo."

As he said this, Shuichi's voice wavered and he couldn't even send his gaze in her direction.

"I don't understand" I muttered.

"He's lying! Have none of you realised this yet? Haven't you noticed how 'friendly' Saihara and akamatsu actually are? He's clearly just trying to save her skin even if it means disposing of his own" Kirumi snapped gritting her teeth.

I felt sick to my stomach unable to speak.

"I-I wouldn't do that, any investigation I've ever done in my life has been fair... even if it caused me a lot of mental pain" he whimpered.

"I get it, it's not like any of us are childhood best friends or anything we aren't putting our full trust in anyone here, crushes are sweet little things but be careful of the lives you are going to pay for it with" she cooly replied.

It seemed as if something had snapped within him meanwhile I was still frozen there puzzled and afraid. "Excuse you? Who are you to expose someone like that even if it's not t-true. You say I'm lying to protect a killer but isn't human nature about fending for yourself. If anyone is to be lying here it's you"

Kokichi randomly chimed in.
"Nishishi~ alright this has been entertaining and all but I'm surprised no one has even suspected the actual killer here-"

Everyone suddenly dropped anything they were doing and turned their eyes to him with a powerful glare. "shut up kokichi!" They all yelled in sync.

"Alright I've had enough of this, do you want to die? We keep circling around and we're getting no where" Maki stated.

"She's right. Look, I know no-one here is to put their faith in me but I can only try and steer to you to the truth and then it is up to you if you believe it or not."

"One thing you need to clear up is the whole classroom situation, you even mentioned it yourself; they had to be in the classroom with yourself. How can that be anyone other than Kaede?" Maki argued.

"I have reason to believe that someone was hiding in the one of the two lockers placed in there. I know for certain that a person could fit in there after all it is where Kaede and I had woken up with our arrival to the school."

I finally worked up the courage "I- uhm, yeah he is correct with that..."

"And so she finally speaks" it was quite surprising to hear korekiyo randomly join in.

"Does anyone actually have an alibi for kirumi?" Everyone was silent.

"Then let's allow Shuichi to proceed with his conclusion."

"Ah- right so uhm... Kirumi was able to hide in the classroom waiting for a sound of action which was her chance. She hid with the shot put ball and was able to sneakily send it on its path to kill who she had thought to be the mastermind. After all she was one of the few people who knew of the plans." He started to explain.

"Where would I have even gotten the heavy metal ball from though? Miu spends all of her time there I'm positive that she's able to confirm I have not visited" The maid began once again.

"Hm what- oh yeah that's right only the music maker over there has been in" this could not have been said in anymore of a dull way, it was like she was just woken from a deep sleep.

"It was...my plan to kill from the beginning..." I glued my vision onto the floor with a heavy frown upon my face.

Shuichi gave a simple nod of devastation.
"However she did confess her plans to me in that classroom. She couldn't go through with it and so I stood by her for the rest of the time that was to pass. Kirumi on the other hand had the chance to go through with it without being suspected at all."

"BLABLABLA! You kiddos are practically boring me to death. I say it's voting time now puhuhuhu~ gooooood luck!" Monokuma screeched from the blue.

My heart pounded inside my chest and I watched as my peers' faces all fell clearly petrified.

"Place your votes~"

-
-
-
(Sorry I don't even know if this makes sense at all, heh oopsies, but I finally was able to update)