☆《9》☆

When they left the woods they looked around in awe at the town. They had never even considered trying to get a glimpse from the forest and now they were standing right in it. "Woah, is this what we've been missing?" Lily exclaimed in amazement at the new territory she was in. "I guess it's pretty cool" Max said nonchalantly. Rose was looking around, trying to spot the meeting place that Greg had told her the previous day.

Then she spotted a place by the name of 'Tea Time Cafe'. "C'mon pups" she said ushering the three over to the cafe. When they entered their senses were hit with all of the smells, especially the smell of freshly ground coffee. "Woah..." Hosuh looked around at all of the things inside. "Hey Hosuh!" They all turned to see Greg sitting at a booth and waving. He got up and walked towards Hosuh.

"Hey, did you come here by yourself?" He asked wondering where Rose was, since ahe was so protective of Hosuh. "Actually she's right here" he said directing Greg's attention towards human Rose. "I hope you don't mind but, I brought along my sister and my brother" Greg had to look twice at what he was seeing, the wolf that he saw just the other

"Wait, Rose?" Greg said, confused as heck(I said heck with a heck pass B)). "Yes, it's me Rose. I hope you don't mind but I brought along Hosuh'ssiblings Max an Lily. They wanted to wish him good luck" Rose explained with a smile on her face. Then Greg looked around and saw that the people on the cafe were looking at their direction, some were whispering. "C'mon let's talk outside" he said while quickly ushering then out.

"Okay, so where is this school that hosuh is going to?" Rose asked him when they stepped out. At first he gave her a questioning look but then he realized what she was talking about "ah, right. Just follow me and Hosuh try to remember the way" he said. Then they started off on their walk to Hosuh's new school.

Heya! Sorry if this was a short one, I got a bit distracted with something family related and couldn't find the time to write. It left me drained and I had no inspiration but I got out this part. I'll try my best to post the next part as soon as possible, I might start writing it after this one goes up.
Anyways, see you later my lovelies

Baii~