Ohma Tokita X female reader

💐fluff
Warnings:
None
This takes place during the kengan tournament.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The gruesome fight between Raian and Mokichi had just finished and Ohma's turn was fast approaching. Your father Yamashita Kazuo was in the dressing room with Ohma whilst you waited outside for them to finish. Akiyama Kaede took a place beside you, also waiting.

     Your father's voice soon broke the lingering silence, "Oh, these new shorts I got you as a present really suit you, if I do say so myself." Ms.Akiyama took that as her chance to enter, you follow her into the room where Ohma and your father are.

     "Ohma, it's almost time for you to begin." Ms.Akiyama tells him.

      "Right, then I'll head out."

      "Wait, Ohma mabey I shouldn't say this right before the match, but if it gets to dangerous, please just forfeit, I-I mean this is all just for money and your life is much more important than any amount of money." Ohma chuckles a bit at your father's remark.

       "Don't worry Dad, he won't lose," you say while making eye contact with Ohma.

      "How can you be so sure?" Ms.akiyama asks

       "Because, he made a promise with me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "Hey, Ohma, I found you some more meat," You say.  Ohma takes the plate from you and sits back down in the chair he found. Taking the place beside him you recline back and look up at the stars. "Its such a pretty night, the stars are so bright, you can even see the archer constellation." Once Ohma finishes his plate he turns to face you.

        "Do you know alot about constillatons?"

        "I know my fair share, like that one over there is Libra, and that is the big dipper," you say whilst pointing towards them. "You know Ohma, I'm worried about this tournament, I'm getting a bad feeling about it."

        "Don't worry, I promise I'll win no matter what."

         "Good, if you don't keep that promise, I'm aloud to bring you back from the dead and kill you myself, got that?"

         "Deal"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of flashback to the end of the match
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "OHMA! You won, I'm so proud of you!" You jump into his arms, giving him a big bear hug.

       "I made a promise didn't I," he chuckles wrapping his arms around you, suprising you. "You know, I have been wanting to do this for a while now," he leans his face close to yours, and places his lips upon your own. You two stand in the middle of the hallway for a bit, just kissing and holding one another. Until your father runs around the corner and shouts Ohma's name, congratulating him on the win. Ohma pulls away from you, and leans close to your ear, "we can finish this later"

       Your face lights up a bright red and you slap his shoulder lightly, "Ohma!"

        "Well, Ohma, you asked for meat after you won, so let's go find a place that serves it." Your fathers says leading  Ohma away, Ohma turns around to give you a final wink and mouths to you,

         "I'll meet you in your room at 8"