Gaolang X femReader angst💦

Hello, this is my first request so I hope you enjoy @jjbahell
Warnings:
Mentions of blood
Cussing
Mentions of rape
Angst💦
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      You first met Gaolang when your older brother Rama XIII first hired him to be his bodyguard. He was an observant, quiet man he often stood beside your brothers throne or by you, Rama's darling little sister, the princess of Thailand.

      Being the princess had its perks, you could have anything you wanted. However everything you wanted was standing right beside your brother. Gaolang, he is kind and thoughtful twords you, he somehow always knows when you are emotional. He is your rock, your safe space.

      You two had started seeing one another about a year after your brother hired him. That was 4 years ago now. Gaolang actually decided to ask your brother for permission to date you, and suprisingly enough, he was ecstatic, his most trusted citizen with his little sister, it was a perfect decision.

1st P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~
       It was a nice summer day, the wind was blowing just enough and the sun wasn't too harsh. I make my way to the main room, where my brother presides. The door opens with a loud creak marking my presence. Both Rama and Gaolang turn to look at who made the noise, Gaolang visibly relaxing once they noticed it was only me.

       "Ah [y/n], how wonderful it is to see you,"

        "You see me everyday, big brother," I say with a chuckle.

       "That dosent make your presence any less valued, but anyways I belive I know what, or WHO you're here for," he finished with a slight smile looking at Gaolang. "Go, spend the day together, I have no need for you today, Gaolang."

        "Thank you, sir," Gaolang bows then turns to me.

         "Thank you, big brother!" I grab Gaolang's hand and we walk out of the room together. "So Gao, I was thinking, how about I make some dinner and we can cuddle and watch movies all day?"

          "That sounds wonderful, let's head to the kitchen then." We make our way to the huge kitchen,

          "Princess, please we can make the food that you wish, don"t bother yourself with it."

           "I want to, please take the rest of the day to tend to my brother, I can do this myself."  The maids and butlers nod and head to my brother instead. Digging through the cabinets I get out the necessary ingredients for Gapao Rice, but we seem to be out of Shrimp paste. "Hey, Gao, I'm gonna head to the market place to pick up some shrimp paste."

          "I'll go with you"

          "You don't have to, it's not that far and I'll be quick, after all I only need one thing."

          "I would prefer you not to go alone, I am aware I have given you some self defense lessons, but..."

          "Gao, I'll be fine, plus I have you on speed dile if I need you," I give him a bright smile, making him smile in return.

           "Alright, but promise me at any sign of danger, you will call me."

           "I promise, Gao."
~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~~~
           "Ok, all I need is some shrimp paste and I'll find that.... where? Oh, maybe the bean paste store, I'm sure they will have some." I pass by a cute little store that had the prettiest head peice, it had a small jewel that would hang in the middle of ones forehead. "Oh, I promised Gao, I wouldn't go anywhere else, but that would look so good on him. It wont take me that long..."
           I go and buy it from the store clerk, when I leave the store, the street lights begin to turn on. I find some shrimp paste at the bean paste store, so I pay and leave, the sun has set and darkness has slowly overtaken the streets. "I should probably call Gao, let him know I'm on my way back." Pulling out my phone I press his number and whilst it is ringing, a hooded figure makes it's way into my line of sight.

            "Come with me, and I promise I wont hurt you too bad." Says the figure

            "[Y/N], are you almost finished?" Gao askes. I'm to scared to even respond, the gleam of a knife catches my eye. "Hello? [Y/N]? Respond to me now, or I'm coming to find you." The figure grabs my phone and throws it away, pulling me into the alleyway.

          "Please, don't hurt me, I-I still have things I want to do with my life plea-"

          "Shut up bitch, be a good girl and take that cute little top of yours off." He grabs onto my shirt, roughly pulling on it, if rips off and I'm left in only a bra and my pants. I begin to hyperventilate,

           "Please, don't," tears fall from my face, he puts up the knife to my neck.

            "DO what I Say if you wish to keep living," thr knife draws some blood which falls and stains the ground. He pushed me down getting on top of me, trying to pull down my pants, while I kick and scratch him, trying to get away. "Stop wiggling, it will hurt less if you do," I cry out and he slaps a hand over my mouth, "nobody can hear you girl, dont even try it." I bite down on his hand as hard as possible, the taste of blood filling my mouth. He let's out a shout roughly pulling off of me. He slaps me pulling my hair back so my neck is exposed, "I tried fo warn you, oh well, I don't mind fucking a corpse."

        The knife trails from my right ear to my left leaving a deep cut, making it very hard to breath. Then the man Is pulled from me, and I can see Gaolang bashing his head in with his fists.

        "Gaolang, please," my voice trails off being very breathy and raspy. He rushes to my side pulling me into his arms, I place my hand on his cheek,

         "[Y/N], we need to get you to a hospital, and quick." He starts trying to pull me up,

         "Gao, I'm sorry....I-I didn't keep my promise."

          "Don't waste your breath, you'll be fine," his eyes tell a diffrent story. I reach into my pocket pulling out the blue case the head peice is in.

           "I got this....for you..... I love you, Gao, please... keep on winning....for me... for Thailand."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaolang's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"....keep on winning... for me.... for Thailand...." she trails off losing more and more color on her face. She gives me a blue case and gives me one last smile. Then her body goes limp in my arms,

         "I promise you, [Y/N], I will keep winning, for you, I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~~~
       It is finally the day of her funeral, And I have yet to open the gift she gave me. I let out a sigh and open it, looking at the headpiece with a small gem on it. Placing it upon my head, I make one final promise
        "The day I take this off will be the day I get to meet you once agin, my love [Y/N]."