Together Forever

Yeh aaina hai ya tu hai
Jo roz mujhko sansarera
Itna lage sochne kyun
Main aajkal tere baare

Tu jheel khamoshiyon ki
Lafzon ki main toh lehar hoon
Ehsaas ki tu hai duniya
Chhota sa main ek shehar hoon

Yeh aaina hai ya tu hai
Jo roz mujhko sanware

K

aran made Preeta lay property and covered her with a duvet. He kissed on her forehead and left.

Next Day Morning.....

Preeta woke up and keep her hand on her belly.

Preeta: Good morning baby.

She got up from the bed and went to washroom for taking bath. After sometime she went downstairs and saw everybody was super busy in decorating the house. Suddenly Suzy came and hugged Preeta tightly.

Suzy: Good morning bhabi.

Preeta got dis balanced by the sudden hug and about to fall. Suddenly two strong arms hold her through her soldier. He was none other than Karan. He make her stand properly and said....

Karan: Suzy be careful. She's pregnant.

Suzy held her ears and said...

Suzy: Sorry bhabi.

Preeta: It's okk. Btw tum???

Karan: She's my only sister Susain. Hum ise Suzy bulate hay.

Preeta: Ohhh nice to meet you Suzy. Waise Karan Yeh decorations kis liye???

Karan: Wo Preeta aj sham ho hum dono ki engagement hay. Shadi ka koi bhi mahurat abhi 6 months se pehle nhi hay. So I decided that hum aj engagement k sath sath court marriage bhi kr lenge and tumhari delivery k bad officially shadi krenge.

Preeta (sadly): Okkkk.

Karan saw her gloomy face and said...

Karan: Suzy tu thodi der bad aa. Mujhe Preeta se kuch bat Krni hay.

Suzy (with fake attitude): Say Please.

He was about to say something but suddenly Ritesh come and pick her up on his arms. Suzy got shocked and started hitting Ritesh on his chest.

Suzy: Ayee Nikhattu niche utaro mujhe.

Ritesh: Karan sir ap bhi kya is jhalli se bat kr rhe the. Sidha mujhe bula lete.

Suzy: Ritesh ke bache chodo mujhe.

Ritesh: Are pehle bacho ko ane to do. Phir na chodenge wo tumhe.

Suddenly Karan and Preeta remember some of their chats listening this.

Flashback...

Preeta and Karan was talking to each other.

Preeta: Rayaan man lo agar main tumhe nhi mili toh?? I mean agar main tumhe cheat kr rhi hoon toh???