Udaasi

Why did you break my heart
Why did we fall in love
Why did you go away
Away away away

He was standing at the door of his room. He looked like he was devastated. Deeply injured. His eyes refused to cry anymore they're tired. He took a step inside his room. His legs were trembling as if they wanted to say they can't walk anymore. He looked up. The entire atmosphere is looking like unreal to him. It's seems like they're all fake.

He entered into his room. He was unable to walk anymore but still he was walking as he has to. He looked at the window. It was raining heavily outside. He opened the window. The sharp raindrops hit his face. No he was not feeling anything. It seems like all his feelings are snatched away. She took them with her. She took his smile, his pain, his desires with her. Actually she took his soul with her. His white kurta was soaking in the rain. Yes he was still in his white attire. She always loved that color. It was her favorite color. May be that's why everybody told him to wear that in her funeral. When it was the final time to be with her.

The rain became heavier. As if the whole world is crying in his lose. A loss that has no compensation. As if the whole world is crying for her death. For Shivanya Ritik Raheja's death.

"Ro rhe ho??"

Ritik turned hearing Shivanya's voice. But there was nobody in the room.

"Hmmm to Ritik Raheja rota bhi hay."

Ritik turned again but this time also he found nobody. Suddenly he started smelling Shivanya's fragrance in the entire room which was causing difficulty for him to breathe. He went outside from the room being frustrated.

"Bohot pyaari bachi thi apki bahu."

Ritik saw some people was talking with his mother.

"Hume to biswas hi nhi ho rha ki Shivanya chali gei."

"Uske jysi ladki kabhi nhi dekhi humne."

"May her soul rest in peace."

Their words are ringing in his ears again and again. He freezes at his please with tears rolling down from his eyes. He looked at her photo. She was smiling brightly.

A little curve appears on his face. But soon his smile faded seeing the garland over her photo. Their last conversation started echoing in his ears.

"Tum pagal ho na Ritik?"

"Apke pyaar me biwi ji."

"Hatt kabhi bhi shuru ho jate ho. Bhulo mt tum office me ho." She said blushingly.

"To kya hua?? Main to boss hoon. Or main apni biwi se hi bat kr rha hoon. So sharam ki koi gunjaish hi nhi." He replied huskily.

"Mujhe na bat hi nhi krni tumse. Mujhe kam hay. Tum phone rakho."