Chapter 8

Dylan turned around and looked at me "This is not at all how I planned my evening to go, hiding in my damn closet" he whispered "But it looks like we're going to be here for a while"
Thank god for the loud music otherwise she would hear us in here, I didn't realise how close Dylan was to me, his head was inches away and he kept looking at my lips like he wanted to kiss me, he bit his lower lip.
"How long is she going to wait for you" I said trying to break the tension, although I didn't mind being stuck In here with him, I didn't want to be in here forever!
Dylan sighs "All night probably, she's waiting for me to come back with someone, that's when she will kick off" he rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair.
The sad thing was that could be true, was he just going to chat with me for a bit and then hook up with some girl?
"You aren't just someone though" he smiled at me and I tried to hide my smile, and I looked up and his eyes were on mine, he has the most beautiful eyes "So what's with sage, you trying to get rid of bad spirits? I asked.
"Well, Cleary it's not working because Bella was able to come into my room" he rolled his eyes and I covered my mouth so my giggle wouldn't be too loud and Dylan blushed.
"What" I said to him but then I realised his package had increased In size, and he adjusted his jeans.
"Sorry, I can't control myself around you" he bit his lip again, he must do that when he's embarrassed.
"What are we going to do about Bella" I said, flattered that I had turned him on a bit.
"Ugh, where is he" Bella said through the door.
"Oh yeah, I had almost forgotten about her" he laughed softly "Don't worry I'll think of something" he assured me.
He looked up in the corner for ideas, and while he was thinking I ran my hands over his loose pink Floyd shirt, I don't know what came over me but his eyes came back to mine and he watched as I moved my hands over his stomach, his body relaxing as I caressed him gently, flinching once I got to his shoulders but then relaxing.
His eyes had a different look this time, it wasn't of lust it was of admiration or ease, then our hands met in the middle and he moved in closer and brushed my hair behind my ears "Kiss me Hannah" he purred into my ear and I moved my hands to his shoulders and pressed my lips to his, he grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer, we had to stop ourselves from morning to loudly, If Bella wasn't outside I reckon his hands would be every wear but that would make to much of a rattle.
He pulled away and sighed "What is this power you have over me" he said softly.
He turned away as Bella started heading towards the closet, Dylan wipes out his phone and quickly texts Bella, thank god she read it before she open the closet and she stormed out the faster than I have ever seen an angry girl move.
I sigh in relief and Dylan looks back at me and he is panting heavily, I can see his eyes and they are hungry with lust, he pulls me back u to his arms and his lips crash on mine, leading me to the bed and he sits on the edge of it, I climb onto his lap and that's when his hands move to my breasts, grabbing them likes he's been wanting to do that for a long time, not a few hours, and he lets out all the moans he's clearly been holding in as I dry hump him.
He stopped for a second and looks at me "What's the matter" I say softly "I don't want you doing anything your not comfortable with so, when you want to go further you just let me know okay" he says stroking my thighs.
He pulls me in for a hug and checks his phone and reads a message "It's just Scott" he sighed.
I pushed my hair out of my face, still a little flushed from out intense make out session "I don't think we're going to be able to be left a lot tonight" he said throwing his phone onto the bed and she pushing his hair back.
"Maybe we should go join the others" I suggest.
"Nah, Bella will come back eventually, and you don't deserve the drama she will start if she sees us together" he sighs and I pout, does he not want them to see us together?

"Come with me" he says softly.