Chapter 11

Sherlock woke up to John shifting against him, and realized his erotic dream was actually reality. In his dream, he had been grinding against John in a nightclub, the music loud, the surroundings dark, except for colorful flashing lights, illuminating the writhing dancers surrounding them.

Waking up, they weren't in a nightclub, but in Sherlock's bed. It was quiet and they were alone. But John was in his arms, grinding his ass back against Sherlock's hard cock. That part was exactly like the dream.

Gasping at the sensation, Sherlock cuddled even closer along John's back, feeling how warm he was in sleep. Was John dreaming too? Was Sherlock his partner in it?

Pressing his lips to the back of John's neck, he tried to keep from peaking from the pressure against his erection. It had been days since he had last had an orgasm. He was panting, knowing he should move away, stop this delicious torture before it was too late, but couldn't resist it.

His arms were around John, and Sherlock slid his hands along his bare chest. It had been so good last night, both stripped down to their briefs, getting into bed and kissing softly before they went to sleep. John had let him stroke over his bare back, mapping it out under his fingertips.

Now, he did the same with his chest, moving his focus to John to keep from orgasming. His mouth continued kiss, licking, nibbling on his nape, tasting his skin.

He missed the exact moment when John woke up, but soon realized John had stopped grinding back on to Sherlock. Oh Shit! Was John going to accuse him of rushing things again? Would he be punished?

His breath caught when John took his hand, expecting him to move it away. But instead, he slid it downwards, right into his briefs. John's hard, bare cock was in his hand. Without a word, John started moving again, grinding his ass back against Sherlock, rubbing his cock against his hand.

Moaning, Sherlock closed his eyes, just soaking it all in. He stroked along John, feeling how thick and hard he was, already wet with precum. Rubbing his palm over the tip, Sherlock felt John shudder against him at the sensation, and repeated it. Discovering by trial and error what John reacted to the most, his little moans, motions and gasps feeding the fire of Sherlock's desire.

He could tell John was getting close, and he was as well. Should he move back, to keep from being too aroused? Or should he just let it happen, and ask for forgiveness after?

His programming overrode his desire, and he shifted his hips back from John, still kissing his neck and stroking his cock. Wanting to feel his dom's pleasure more than anything.

John whined at the loss of Sherlock grinding against him. "Come back, Come back..."

"It's too much, John." Sherlock panted.

John shifted back until his ass was against Sherlock's erection again. "It's good. Cum for me." His voice was rough and breathless.

Those words sent a surge through Sherlock, and he sunk into it. Grinding against John's ass desperately, biting and kissing his neck, stroking his cock hard. Just wanting to cum together, share this.

His orgasm hit first, long hard pulses of his cock, making him cry out. John quickly followed, shuddering against Sherlock, his whole body arched tight against him, moaning.

It felt like minutes later when John chuckled, rolling onto his back and looking up at a dazed Sherlock. He reached up to push his messy hair of his face, and urged him down for some slow kisses.

"Mmmm, that was a great way to wake up." John arched his back, stretching, a big smile on his face and his eyes twinkling.

Finally getting his breath back, Sherlock reluctantly let go of John's softening cock, and slid his hand out of his pants. His palm left a smear of cum along John's stomach, and Sherlock lifted his hand, peering at the wetness lingering there.