3

>𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦,
𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘦?<

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"are you busy this weekend?"
san looked up from his book, "no, why?" yeosang smiled and brought his hands to rest under his chin. "because i maybe, sorta, wanna hang out with my bestest friend on the whole planet?" he gave san puppy eyes they both knew he couldn't resist. san pretended to think for a moment, causing yeosang to smack him lightly on the shoulder, "say yes dummy." san rolled his eyes. "of course i'm free."
yeosang let out a chuckle and hugged san.

just then, over walked seonghwa and hongjoong.
"what's this i hear about a hang out?" seonghwa asks fondly, taking a seat next to san and hongjoong sitting next to him. "yeosang and i wanted to hang out cause he's been gone for soo long." san pouts, dragging out the 'o'. hongjoong laughs at his dramatic statement. "san, it was only two weeks." the said boy frowns, "super duper long! i was so lonely," at this he places the back of his hand on his forehead and closes his eyes, "i almost died without you! i don't know how i lasted without you!"

san pouted when they laughed but only ended up laughing along with.

"last period, thank god!" yeosang sighed dramatically. only to be ignored by his friend. he noticed san still staring at the boy a few seats down. "you're gonna start drooling if you don't close your mouth." he advised. san snapped his mouth closed and glared at yeosang. "shut up." he muttered. while yeosang went back to paying attention, san looked over to the boy.

his name was jung wooyoung and to san, boy was he hot. he wasn't sure when he developed the crush on the younger boy, but he didn't mind it at all. san would wonder about him sometimes. he really liked the boy but was too afraid to actually talk to him. he wondered if he could ever get the courage to go up and just say, "hey, my name is choi san and i have a big fat crush on you." he shook his head at the thought.
never in a million years.

is this even good 💀