The Return of Galvanax

It all started on a typical Thursday afternoon in Grid Battleforce. Devon, Ravi, Zoey, Nate, and Steel were discovering new animal DNA and how it suits for new powers. "My goodness you guys! We've been searching for more animal DNA more than ever," said Zoey. "You're telling me! I have all the strength I need to handle what us rangers deserve," said Devon. Soon after they were done, they took the DNA to the laboratory where Nate has run some tests. "Ok! I believe what traits we've found in the DNA have individuality, speed, power, and defense of these rare animals that were never seen before," he said. "Now I know that seems strange, but it's gonna be pretty tricky". "Don't worry nate! We got this," said Devon. Meanwhile up in space, a mysterious galactic ninja was making a new plot to destroy earth. Turns out, the galactic ninja was Galvanax who was rised again after his defeat. "Well, I've tried looking for what shall be destroyed, but I couldn't find which location on earth," he said. Then, Madame Odius walks in and had a talk. "Well, I assume that you are looking for a more authentic natural location on earth to destroy, but it may be too hard to find," she said. "Once I get those hands on these humans, no one can't stop us galactic ninjas," said Galvanax. "Maybe I'll get some help with Badonna and Venoma and see which will be the perfect spot to destroy," said Madame Odius. "Wait a minute! I found one place that'll be perfect," Galvanax answered. "And that would be...?" questioned Madame Odius. "Grid Battleforce!" Galvanax answered again as he laughed in a delightfully devilish way. Back at Grid Battleforce, after they finished testing the new animal DNA, Devon, Ravi, and Zoey decided to take a break and get some exercise. "Well, I guess we'll head to the gym and get ourselves pumped up," said Ravi. "Yeah I suppose so," said Zoey. "All this tiredness wants me to get moving." "Hey! If it's a good thing we come as well?" asked Ben as he and Betty entered. "Well sure if you want," Devon answered.