rant

Ive been thinking about a lot of stuff tonight.

Have you guys ever thought about someone you love suddenly dies?

Ive been definitely thinking about that. Tonight ive been thinking about what will happen to one of my best friends when her depression and anxiety get to her? Also about what if my brother never comes back from work tomorrow and it says on the news the has been a recent carcrash by the hospital. Im wondering what will happen after that.

How will the regret i feel impact my life and others? Im afraid i wont get to spend a lot of time with them. Like, i wasted our moments together. I dont want that.

They are both so so so special to me and i love them so so much. They are the most caring and supportive people in my life (besides my parents haha),

As im typing this now, i feel a little better i guess

My eyes are stinging from crying and listening to some sad songs like what the heck 😂

You know what? Why am i crying about this?

I should be happy theyre alive and well. I should be happy that they are smiling at me and talking to me. I should be enjoying those moments before they go away.

In real life i guess you can call me a tsundere to friendships. Im not that open to hugs and friendly affection. But on the inside, i love that the most. I cant deny that i love a good bear hug :)

So um, if you decided to finish reading this, sorry haha

But thank you for listening to me i feel really better about this then before

💕 night