Amari Koyama \ First Chapter (OC)

Bio first before story! Milk_fanfics3624 toast-1234

Name: Amari KoyamaNickname/s: Mari (by his best friend Yuta), Princess and Little Bunny (guys who make fun of himAge: 17Date of Birth: 4/20Species: HumanHeight: 5'3Weight: 130Gender: Male, but has the physical characteristics of a girl

Name: Amari Koyama
Nickname/s: Mari (by his best friend Yuta), Princess and Little Bunny (guys who make fun of him
Age: 17
Date of Birth: 4/20
Species: Human
Height: 5'3
Weight: 130
Gender: Male, but has the physical characteristics of a girl.
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Demisexual. He doesn't have the need to find love until he meets that someone.
Occupation: Gardener
Current location/from: Kitsuki Tribe
Voice: Yagami Yato's Bakugou impression (She's literally so good at impression my god)

Personality: He might be tiny, but there's a lot punk in this little guy. He's quiet, but can be really snarky and rude. Amari easily gets annoyed when someone makes fun of his build, which in his eyes is disrespecting his father and mother. At times, he can be a hothead, but when there's dirt, a shovel, and some seeds, he is the most peaceful maiden in the land. He takes his work seriously, and admires people for standing up for what they believe in.
Likes: Gardening, studying plants, outdoors, sparing with Yuta, seeing people eat the crops he grew in content, taking care of people, and his family (father).
Dislikes: Meat, but still eats it to get protein, people who disturb him when he's busy, people who try to pick a fight with him or make fun of his build, or seeing Yuta or anyone he cares about hurt.

I'll be adding more to it later as the story progresses!

~

     Amari Koyama was working in the tribe's garden, gathering food for the upcoming feast next month. Even though there was a long time to spare, the green head decided to start early so they had enough. All of the surrounding villages depended on Amari's tribe for resources, food, and water.

     The 17 year old gardener has lived everyday like this, planting seeds in the dirt, watching them sprout into greens day by day. His life was a boring one. Seeing there wasn't much to do, Amari decided to back inside the tent and take a refreshing nap.

     When he woke up, he heard a roar of laughter throughout camp. As he sat up, his best friend, Yuta, pulled back the curtain with a big grin on the boy's face.

"Amari! What are you still doing in bed!?" Yuta exclaimed as he rushed over to his friend to pull him off the makeshift mattress. "Come on!"

"What the hell is going on..." Amari grumbled as he trudged outside.

The tribe's big fire was lit, it's smoke reaching up towards the night sky. His eyes flickered to the commotion and saw a group of men coming out from the edge of the forest carrying a cage with someone, no, something in it. Amari couldn't see much of the creature because of his height, except for it's wings, which were wounded and covered in blood.