6- Saturday

Day off...

Two males laid on the floor made of fluffy clouds. They were gazing at the sky. One wore a red jacket over his blue cap, black pants and black shoes. The brink of his cap shadowed his eyes and a green shoulder bag sat next to his head. Next to him was a ravenette with both hands behind his head. His brown eyes were half closed. Boredom was evident on the teenager's face.

" Liar, liar, pants on fire, " Lancelot sang, swinging his finger in rhythm as he gazed at the blue, blue sky.

" What? " Tenho hissed.

" Nothing, " a sigh escaped the high schooler, " I'm sick of all those clouds. "

" Hmmm, I feel you. "

Silence.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Argh, this ain't gonna get us anywhere! " Lancelot exclaimed sitting up. He brought his knees to his chest and rested his chin on them. The teenager gazed at the horizon for a while.

" Hey, Tenho, " the boy started, " How...How did you get here? "

From the corner of his eye, Lancelot saw the reaper lower the brink of his cap. The teenager knew whether Tenho would give him an answer or not...He should not pry any further.

" I don't know why I was sent here out of all places, " Tenho explained, " I was attacked by Taboo Noise-- Noise are monsters born negative human emotions-- during a Reaper's Game...but then i was brought back and a few months later, I found myself in this "Arceus' Realm" after waking up from a nap."

" Reaper's Game? "

The reaper shook his head. They were silent once again.

" What kind of music do you like? " Tenho suddenly asked after a few minutes.

" Eh? " Lancelot almost jumped out of suprise, " Music...huh...I mostly listen to K-pop. Mamamoo and Pentagon are my favourite idol groups. Following closely by Ikon, Onewe and Dreamcatcher. But I do like Imagine Dragons too. "

" I see...I don't know which groups you're talking about, "

" Geez...Never mind. What kind of music do you listen to?"

" Me? I used to be in a band until not too long ago. It's called Def Mach. Ever heard of it? "

The ravenette shook his head, " No, sorry, "

" It's fine, "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tenho sighed heavily, " and here I thought you were a chatterbox..."

" I suppose that's the impression I give off, " Lancelot laughed a little, " This...is getting awkward. "

'Agreed,' the reaper thought. Aloud, " Soooooooooo, " he sat up," Since there's only us here...can I ask you about your type of woman? "

" M-m-my what?" The ravenette's face flushed earning a hearty laugh from Tenho.

" What kind of woman do you like? "