2

You expected your day to go by fast and boringly so you turn on Netflix and start watching Atypical (you guys should watch it, it's really good) . Roxy started whining so you rolled your eyes and look over at her. Her food bowl was empty so you paused your show, sluggishly got up and re-filled the bowl. She started eating so you laid back down until you heard the door bell ring. You rolled your eyes again and got up to open the door. When the door was fully open it revealed a cute boy. He was about 5'11, he had dark hair and brown eyes.
???: Hi, I just moved in 2 houses down.
y/n: Hi.
???: I'm Mattia
y/n: I'm y/n.
Then Roxy ran up to him sniffing him.
Mattia: aw who's this.
y/n: My dad's dog, Roxy.
Mattia: Oh. Well my mom saw you walking your dog and she wanted me to introduce myself.
y/n: Ok well nice to meet you. If ever run out of pop tarts my mom stacks up on them.
Mattia: Haha I will keep that in mind.
y/n: Okay well bye Mattia!
Mattia: bye y/n.
The boy walked away and you shut the door. You checked the time and realized it was getting kinda late. You went in your room and laid in your bed. Tomorrow was Sunday and you had nothing to do as usual. You really hoped that cute boy would crave some pop tarts or you'd be reallyyyyyy bored. Sleep soon consumed you.
————————————-————
DONT FORGET TO VOTE