3

Sunday morning I woke up and got in the shower. I got out and looked for an outfit. This is what I decided on.:

(outfit from @kalakouture on instagram)You went downstairs and saw that Roxy's food bowl was empty again

You went downstairs and saw that Roxy's food bowl was empty again. This is one greedy dog. 😭 You went to the cabinet and grabbed the dog food and refilled the bowl. Then you heard someone ring the door bell. Cross your fingers it's Mattia because boredom was already hitting you. You opened the door and saw your aunt Valerie. Eh that works too i guess.
y/n: oh hi tia. what're you doing here?
Val: Hi sweetie. Is you're mother here?
y/n: No she's on a business trip for the weekend.
Val: Oh well I needed a place to stay for the week I was going to ask your mother.
y/n: Well i'm sure she wouldn't mind.
Val: Okay. I'll settle in right now and when she gets back i'll discuss it with her.
y/n: Okay.
She walked in and sat on the couch. For the rest of the day you and your aunt caught up. You didn't question why she needed a place to stay. You were sure if she wanted you to know she'd tell you. You watched a few movies, laughed a little and ate some snacks. When it got later you brought your aunt some blankets and a pillow and she got comfortable on the couch. You went upstairs and got in bed. Maybe Mattia only talked to you because his mom told him to. Maybe he wasn't interested. You soon dozed off.

——————————————————

DONT FORGET TO VOTE.
Sorry if this chapter was boring. The next one will be better cause you go back to school.