3

Carter Gray POV

I quickly ran back to my room , the sounds of screams were loud ,a lot of the uni students running down the stairs in panic so i have to pushed through the crowd and get myself up towards my room,  flames were brightly snatching as i ran to the halls to my room , i saw my room was now in flaming ruins and the part where my bed was supposed to be is now busted open for people to fall straight down and seen from the outside .

and i saw Eris in the middle of it all , who just calmly walking towards me , she was dragging a very weak Matt by his collar as he limply lays on the ground , his eyes were on mine,  silently begging me to help .

"Eris , let him go" i said calmly

"should i? thought u hated him Gray"  she spoke to me

"no , i don't hate him , please let him go" i said to her trying to reason with her

"what do you want from me??" i half screamed when she doesn't answer me

"i want you to save him" she said cunningly as she dragged Matt once again by the collar of his shirt to the side of my room which is now  hollow and can fall directly to the bottom of the field  , she hoisted Matt up and bring him to the edge of the building , i can hear loud screams from people down in the field to stop her and don't drop Matt . how can this girl carry Matt though , i mean Matt is twice her size and Matt is bulky and athletic built , there's no way Elis could carry him like that , unless she's someone with abilities too , like what i can do with my mind , she can with the future prediction and power .

"you know i can't do that" i said to her truthful , i can only command minds and read minds that's all i know.

"c'mon sweetie , you can do better than that , you just made him punch himself this morning" she taunted me

"and with your mother's death just today , you have full power now .. all you need is a little push" she said as she loosened her grip of Matt's collar , and after the mentioned of my mother's death , something flipped inside of me , all i think about is hurting Erin but , the sound of Matt screams were so loud and i can't let him die because of this . 

i reached towards him as he was falling halfway , i used all of my mind and my power to somehow make him stop falling and he did stop falling . my eyes were wild , i didn't know i could do this , this is too new to me , as Matt is floating in mid air .. i hear gasp and whispers , it was almost silent to me and concentrate enough to let Matt down securely on the field below and the people down on the field started to reach to help him of his wounds , that was cause from the explosion Eris's made .

as i turned back Eris was still there behind me, 

"congratulation Carter , you just earned your new power .. your real mother's dead just this morning , we killed her .. and so we will kill whoever people you're living with this past years , as her power transfer to you , you will only grow too strong , it's nothing personal Gray , but , no one should have more than 2 powers , and with what you will soon have , if there is soon .. you'll have too many , so you have to die too" she said calmly as she stalks towards me

"my real mother?" the only question that pops to my head

"oh .. she doesn't know , pathetic , someone must've wiped your memory while you were under their protection" she said while throwing some huge ruins at me

"stop ! please!!" i yelled at her covering my body with my hands , i can feel the debris slicing to my skin, it has to stop , i raised my hands up trying to somehow conjure something up.

"what are you gonna do? kill me? you're no killer Gray" she seethed as she slammed my body so fast and sudden against an already torn wall , my back thud and aching with the amount of power she used on me .. this person is trying to kill me , she raised her fist to hit my head , but suddenly a force field i just produced from my head stopped her from it , and i'm projecting she was pushed off me , as her body was flaying away from slamming to the concrete wall.

while she was still trying to get up and running vastly towards me   ,  my hands reaching to my pockets and pulled out my father's gun , aiming to her head

she raised her brows and snickers 

"really a gun? you think you can kill somebody?" She said to me and ran towards me with a steel pillar

without thinking i just pulled the trigger as she pounced on me sticking a sharpened pillar to my shoulder which makes me scream , it hurts so much , but , she stopped moving . 

and i realized that the bullet had strike to her head,  i pushed her body off of mine and pulled the  steel pillar out of my shoulder  , winching and closing my eyes as blood trickle down my shoulder , i couldn't help anymore , my body has become to weak .. before the pillar was out , i was falling to a deep unconsciousness , with many thoughts running towards my head.