Chapter 4

Italics-letters,articles etc.
~Blabla~ Death Talking
From this Chapter onwards Harry will be mostly referred to by his true name Harvey.
I know the letters were repetitive mostly but realistically parents would write similar things.
————————————————————————
Harry's/Harvey's POV
Dream:

I was in a white space that looked like King's Cross but I wonder why I am here since I didn't die, like the last time also this time I'm alone. Looking around, nothing changed.

~Hello Harvey James Potter. Finally we meet, without you having to die for it, even if that's also not a bad solution~

Looking behind me I saw a figure hovering over the ground cloaked in black and seemingly without face. That beings voice was neither male nor female and the surrounding was colder than a few seconds ago. With one look I knew exactly who I was before, but why and how is that possible I have no idea.

"Hello Death. How can I meet you if I was just sleeping and not dying. Is it even real? And why I'm I even meeting you?" asking all question at once I look Death in the eyes or were they should be and wait for the answers.  I desperately need to know.

Death seems to think for a second and what he says gives me a double take. ~why wouldn't it be real even if it just a dream? You are able to meet me, because one time in your life you owned all of mine Deathly Hallows at once, but didn't use them for you own gain and so I saw you worthy of a gift from me. That is why I wished to meet. When you were dreaming right now, you were dreaming about a chance at a better life, didn't you?~
Well, thinking about what Death said, then yes I was dreaming about a second chance or something similar, so I could change things differently, but can he really help me? death is a celestial being after all, so maybe.

" I didn't and still don't need the power that the Hallows hold. I had enough of adventures for a lifetime. All I ever wanted was a family and someone who would love and care for me. What's the purpose of our meeting Lord Death?" still very curious about the reason I patiently wait.

~you Harvey James Potter have a choice to make. Since I saw you worthy of a gift from me, I will make you a proposition and you choose what you wish to do, do you understand?~ able to only nod I wait for the next bombshell.
~you have three choices. 1) you can go back in time to another timeline, about 30ty years in the past. 2) you can stay were you are or 3) you can go back to your 10 year old body about 4 months before your Hogwarts letter arrived with all you memories intact.~

well whatever I was expecting it wasn't it, but thinking about it, the last option does have some appeal. "What happens if I choose the last option? Will I be able to tell anyone about it? What about the blocks and such? The differences?"
~there wouldn't be any differences, you would go exactly to your body as it was, with the blocks and the soul fragment. You can speak about you past life but it would be best not to tell many, it would be better if as little people as possible knew about your future past. Your mentality would be that of a 18 year old but everything else that of a 10. What do you choose to do? It's a one time gift so if you choose it will be permanent.~

thinking about it a bit more, the last option really was calling to me. I could change so much, I could save Sirius and Tom Riddle, take revenge and be myself. Looking up at Death I feel something I didn't feel for some time, excitement. " I choose to go back to mine 10 year old body. " ~very well. Good luck young one and provide me entertainment, would you? We will see each other again, one day.~ After these words I felt like I was being squeezed to death and after a moment I saw nothing but black.