PJM: Detective Please

~¥~

~¥~

{Jimin x detective reader}

{Warnings⚠️ : smut, handcuffs, lowkey forced submission, overstimulation, teary sub, begging, teasing, light choking}

2721 words

-ˋˏ 🥀 ˎˊ-

You had been chasing this bastard (aka Park Jimin) for almost 5 years and now that you've finally caught him you have to stay with him in a hidden safe house because the little bitch decided to be a snitch.

-ˋˏ 🥀 ˎˊ-

You glare through the tinted windows at the undercover police car as it leaves the house your in.

"Hello detective"

Turning around you find Jimin leaning against the door frame with a smug look on his face.

The doors, windows and everything are locked. If anything opens an alarm will go off, here and at the station.

You glare at the male. "We just spent and hours ride together in a car."

The male pouts and your heart unwilling skips a beat.

"But I wanted to say hello."

Fighting with every cell in your body to keep your cold unfeeling face you roll your eyes at the male. "Well unlike you I have work to do so excuse me."

True to your word, you really do have a lot of work to do. Even tho you are stuck in this tiny house with a mafia boss your chief decided to give you a shit ton of paperwork.

You could probably actually finish them quite quickly if it wasn't for a certain male who is always by your side and for some fucked up reason thinks that he has to be touching you continuously.

He will either be stroking your cheek or running his finger through your hair or trying to hold your hand.

You continuously push him away but he never stops. Then you ignore him for a while it works, but then he presses his plump lips to your cheek and you snap.

"WHAT THE FUCK PARK!?!"

The male giggles, fucking giggles, and runs out of the room.