Jungkook: Lollipop

Requested? Yes! By jinnamonroll7 thank you for requesting, I hope you like it and I love your @

Requested? Yes! By jinnamonroll7   thank you for requesting, I hope you like it and I love your @

Warnings: sex toys, slight manhandling, bondage, spanking, tears, handjob

Words: 1777

.•^°~°^•.

The music booms in the background as you laugh with your friends. It's been forever since you've seen each other. All of you have been busy with your hectic lives but today you decided to throw a party.

Not a small party, no. huge chaotic one and you invited everyone from your friends to your coworkers to your friends' coworkers to all your bosses. There was only one rule on the invite. Leave all your professionalism at home.

The large mansion you call a house is packed with friends and strangers. Everyone is smiling everyone is happy. Well... not everyone.

Your eyes keep drifting over to the couch where your boyfriend sits and glares at you, surrounded by happy, most likely, drunk dancing people.

It hurts your heart when you see him like this, they are his friends too and the party is also to celebrate his birthday.

A week ago you asked him if it was ok and he excitedly said yes. He even helped you make all the pretty invitations but all he's done today is whine and grumble and sulk.

When you asked what's wrong he didn't answer, you thought maybe the party and his friends will cheer him up but it's been almost an hour and he's still unhappy.

Yoongi notices your looks. "Go talk to him." He murmurs, taking your glass and directs the attention of the conversation to himself so you can slip away without anyone noticing.

As soon as you reach Jungkook you run your hand through his hair. "Baby, what's wrong?"

Jungkook mutters something unintelligible and pulls away from you folding his arms.

You sigh. "Come on Kookie, it's your birthday."

The said male glares at you. "Why don't you go back to talking to that scrawny pale guy? You clearly care more about him than your own boyfriend." He hisses

"Baby, that's not true."

"YOU FUCKING KNOW IT IS! YOU REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT ME DO YOU?! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS FUCKING HIM!"

Your reel back at his outburst. Lucky the music is loud. A few people around you give you strange looks but not that many heard him.

Once you're over your shock, you reach forward and grip his hair yanking him up and growl. "Apologize."

You raise an eyebrow at the excitement swimming in his beautiful eyes, pupils dilating.

So this is what he wanted all along.