one

"𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖
𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖"

[]

Sehun silently watched from his locker, heart beating at a million miles an hour as Jongin approached his own locker surrounded by his troupe of friends. He tried not to look obvious, lightly bitting his lip as the other boy opened it up. Even under the dull luminescence of the school's budget-restricted lighting, Jongin's obsidian locks still managed to glisten. Sehun pressed his lips into a thin line as Jongin noticed a little note float down from his locker onto the ground. The elder boy reached down, picking it up to examine it, a look of familiarity in his movements.

Upon reading the note a small smile cracked onto Jongin's face and Sehun let out an endearing sigh. His note made Jongin happy, and that made Sehun's day.

"How's my hun?" Sehun almost jumped at the sudden voice of his best friend. He was met with uncontrollable laughter as he turned to face the ivory-haired boy grinning at him, round cheeks glistening under the light.

"You're a dick, Baekhyun." Teased Sehun, scrunching his nose at the shorter boy.

"And you're a pussy." Baekhyun stuck his tongue out at Sehun, mischievous eyes glinting, "What are you doing hanging around here anyway? Tryna sneak a look at hotties like Jongin so early in the morning?"

Sehun went red at the suggestion, face flushing with warmth as he he began to stutter.

"Why would you say something like that? I don't even like guys." Blurted the boy, catching Baekhyun off guard. Sehun continued to ramble, panicking, "Jongin's not even that hot, if anything he's overrated."

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows at Sehun, "Calm down you clown," He stood on the tips of his toes to ruffle Sehun's hair, "I said hotties which doesn't imply a gender and I said like Jongin, who by the way, could never be overhyped; he's too hot."

Sehun rolled his eyes at the elder boy as began to walk away. Baekhyun ran to walk beside him, continuing to talk about all the people he thought were hot at school. Sehun let him babble, not agreeing with anyone but the girls. He knew Baekhyun would never judge him for liking guys but Sehun already had enough to deal with without the world knowing he was gay. The closet was the safest place for a guy like him, for now anyway.

Plus, it wasn't like he actually liked Jongin. He just liked making him happy, and the notes seemed to do the trick. At least, that's what Sehun told himself.

"Earth to Sehun, wakey-wakey." Baekhyun waved his hand in front of Sehun's eyes, catching the spaced out boy unawares yet again, "The bell just went Hun, you better wake up properly for class or the new teacher might think you're a slacker on day one."

Sehun rolled his eyes, flicking Baekhyun's forehead as he turned to walk to his first lesson of the day. Beside him Baekhyun whinged before shoving past a bunch of younger students, citing their 'rights as seniors' as an excuse. Sehun just laughed, Baekhyun was an idiot, but he was his idiot.

[]

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate."