15 [PIERRE?]

the two bestfriends sat at the hotel lounge ever since they left from the circuit. Both of them just couldn't resist to hang out as soon as they got out of the paddock. To be fair it's been so long since they waited for this to happen.

They tried to catch up on both lives as much as they can eventhough daniel really had to go back to his room and get his beauty sleep because he has another practice and then qualifying. But daniel said it won't harm him to steal another few minutes. " so is your bestfriend of yours still crushingg over you " daniel smirked.

lara went confused wonder who is he refering to. It can't be who she thought because it would be weird. " alvaro u mean? " lara questioned. Daniel nodded. she spatted her coke which made daniel burst into laughters. " what! u don't know? oops maybe i shouldn't said that " daniel put his hands to surrender.

" no alvaro and i are just close friends and i don't even see him that way, you're ridiculous " lara practically doesn't show any signs towards him that shes interested or maybe she thought so?

" oh come on alana his always around you i mean don't you notice how he always check up on you and how he always ask your whereabouts " he explained but lara just brush it off her shoulders.

Daniel got distracted by his phone beeping from his continuos notification which kinda annoys him as he couldn't have a normal conversation with his bestfriend. But as soon he unlock his screen he put out a laugh on his face.

" look at max he literally brought his whole fifa set over here, crazy dude " daniel showed his screen to her and she didn't look at max though she was focusing on the other person. She furrowed her eyebrow because she swear he looks familiar.

 She furrowed her eyebrow because she swear he looks familiar

" oh my god daniel who is this beside max " lara asked. daniel turn his screen back to him and look at who shes referring to.

" pierre? " he said. lara shrugged her shoulder because she herself doesn't know his name.

" pierre gasly? why whats wrong with him " daniel weirdly asked his bestfriend.

" who is he? "

" his an f1 driver too , why are you interested? " daniel wiggled his eyebrows and lara shake his head disagreeing but manage to laugh.

lara made an disbelief face because all this while she has been talking to an f1 driver that she didn't know and mistaken him as a random person? how embarrasing she thought.

" oh god " lara facepalm her face and whine which makes daniel very much confused.