31 [BETTER BE QUICK]

pierre

" make sure to do 100 squats and after that push up and with that you are done for today's training " Pyry, Pierre's trainer said. They've been working out since in the morning for the preparation for the upcoming race.

Pierre has been pushing to the limits to gain his confidence back ever since the promotion he got by teaming up with Max Verstappen which consider such a huge deal. Even though there were quite alot of bad mouthing and rough comments he gets from the fans and several sport articles saying that he is not the suitable racer for the team.

They were brutal and sometimes it brings Pierre's motivation go into downhill. Little did they know he tried everything to be the best and being the same pace as Max but not everyone can achieve that expectation in a small period of time.

" hey mate, I know you're pushing everything you can but please don't beat yourself too much. It's not good for your mental health " pyry can tell that he is totally beating himself up to be the best and proving others that he can get atleast forth in the grid but the universe doesn't always make it easy for us.

" yeah i know, I'm trying really trying " pierre sigh heavily. both of them entered the lift which has open the door for them and were greeted with guest who is also staying at the same hotel. " so what's with you and carlos's little sister? " Pierre's trainer nudged his arms while giving that sneaky smile.

" nothing we're just friends " pierre replied too quickly which gives off Pyry that his totally hiding something. I mean they do look really comfortable talking to each other and Pierre like talking to her.

When pierre saw the article about Lara and Alvaro, he actually were quite shattered to think that he won't have a chance. They look like they're a great couple and both of them are goodlooking which is a bonus.

" i mean i don't think we're on that level... yet " he admitted. " so you definitely want to make it work with her then " his trainer smirked.
" guess so " pierre softly replied.

" you better be quick because i heard some of the dudes also be chasing for the same girl " who would be crushing on Lara too? Pierre's heart clenched when he heard that. He lowkey didn't want lara to be with someone else when they are going to the premiere together, it will be awkward.