Chapter 3 - My Intro to the Class

Hmmm. Where are we exactly again? Oh yeah, the part where the teacher came in. *facepalm. Sorry, I'm eating pizza while using my laptop. I got lost in the flavor... I probably should get back in the story. This is Louise speaking.

Then the teacher came in. She's wearing normal clothes that a teacher should be wearing. Her blouse is color blue with a red scarf-like wrapped around her neck. She's wearing a black skirt like a flight attendant. And her height... is I think is 5 foot tall. A little smaller than me. She walked in while I swiftly put my yellow green umbrella in the pocket of my bag. She finally reached a brown table just for teachers.

"Good morning class 1-C! I'm Ms. Anita your adviser for the rest of the year. I feel something is missing... Oh! I forgot to ask everyone to introduce themselves so we will know already our fellow brothers and sisters. Let's start with the left." she said while pointing at a girl with glasses and super duper curly hair.

Okay, I may be forgetful about our seat formation. Like I said, we are in the middle row and in the second line. There are 3 rows in the left and 3 other rows in the right. And downwards, there are five people behind me and only Nick on the front. If I've done my calculations correct, there are 42 people in our class including me.

"Hi, I'm Bianca" she said with a hint of nervousness in her voice. The class looked at her not looking very familiar. I guess she's a new student also. Then after introducing, the other boy came next and girl then again, and again, and again.

"I'm Joe. Nice to meet you all." said the guy next to me. Wait, next to me?! I'm next after him so... I will introduce next. When I'm nervous, I always don't think clearly. So, I don't know what to say.

"Next please," Ms. Anita said.

Oh... What am I gonna say? Goodbye? Hi? I'm cousins with Nick Dela? I'm gonna go with the flow.

I stood up and bumped my arm on the armchair. Hey, that's what armchairs for, for arms. Then some people chuckled after seeing my arm being bumped. Urgh, nevermind, the show must go on.

"Uh, hi guys,"

"We're not guys, we're girls!" a girl looking very much like a bully said. And the whole class laughed.

"Pardon please. I'm... Louise Dela. And I'm a cousin of Nick," the whole class whispered to each other, like some of gossip.

Why did I say that? It's not like I'm boasting or anything, why did it affect the class? Oh yeah, Nick's popular...

"Oh my, we have cousins here in our class. Is it true Mr. Dela?" Ms. Anita said, glaring at Nick.

"Yes Ms. Anita. She's my cousin," he said, looking very brave. I'm expecting that he will stammer or be nervous but... brave?

"Very well, I can see the similarities between both of you. Next please!"

I sat immediately and I sighed. I'm saved! But Nick turned to me and whispered with a smiling look in his face.

"Hey, why did you say that we're cousins? Too proud because you have a cousin that is cu---"

"Urusai yo!" I said.

"Eh? Please don't speak foreign. What did you say?" he said while rubbing his head.

"Whatever. The thing is you're not cute. I'm the one who is cute. Bwahahaha."

"Oh really? If you're cute, I need to be cute too. And do you know tha---" He didn't finish his sentence because ms is looking at us.

"Mr. and Ms. Dela, will you two be quiet?!" she said with a angry look in her face.

"Y-yes ms," we said at the exact time.

Then we faced each other and exchanged bad looks. And we did sign language. When we're little, a friend taught us how to sign language. I'm good at sign language and Nick is bad at it.

HAHAHA. I told you to shut up. See what happened? I acted.

I like monkeys. he acted

"BWAHAHAHA! You like monkeys?" I said quietly. Then he became embarrassed.

"Of course not! I accept that I'm bad at sign language, by Nick J. Dela." he raised his hand.

"HAHAHAHA! Let's talk later. I can't afford to get detention on the first day of school."

"OKAY. Me neither."

Then he turned back at his chair. Good cousin.